Topic: new song rehersal @ Everman camp in Happy Hollow, In

Hey all,
   Hope everyone is doing fine. My son and I working out a new song he wrote after moving from southern Indiana to Indianapolis for his job. 

http://youtu.be/9NTRE9DEyWo

Have a great day!
   Rich

In my late teens I had a drug problem...now in my sixties all my problems have a drug.

Re: new song rehersal @ Everman camp in Happy Hollow, In

I really enjoyed that. Love to see father and son playing together, plus a great song with a nice laid-back blusey feel.

I enjoyed it a lot also good two see you are all playing as a group effort.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Good work! What's happy hollow?

Thank you all for the  comments.   What's happy hollow?

Happy Hollow is where I live.   In southern Indiana there are 200,000's of acres deemed Hoosier National forest land.  Just north less than a mile of my location is a few hundred acres that is owned by the government called USA land. Although I live in the Hoosier National Forest area some land is privately owned.   Back in the 1800's areas were know by names.  I live north of Nicholson valley in Happy Hollow.  Just north near the Martin county line is Coal Mine Ridge and over that in the USA land and Martin County is Rattlesnake Hollow. I live pretty well back in the woods and my home is actually nothing fancy so I call it Everman Camp!

In my late teens I had a drug problem...now in my sixties all my problems have a drug.

Liked the music, good job!

Also appreciate the local place names.... those conventions hold in most older agricultural communities, a leftover from the homestead days I expect.  Have a few around here as well that don't show on the map.  Like Seehoeffer Flats, this old homesteader platted out a huge chunk of what can only be described as marshland (the good stuff had already been claimed).  He and his kids drained the swamp and now it's some of the best bottom land in the county.  All the locals know where you are talking about just from the name, everyone else needs GPS coordinates.

Doug

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

Love the story behind your crib!

Hey we just worked on another one at my crib!

http://youtu.be/r2pMrhYFPr0