Topic: Congrats to Doug smith

1000 posts!!!!! I think you spend too much time on Chordie. Maybe you should be playing more. Just kidding. Congrats Doug.

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Congrats to Doug smith

Thanks Z,

Actually over 6 years..... could have been a lot more.  Not that I'm shy, just not generally wordy if the contents of other posts have pretty much said what I was going to say.  I'll add something if it's worthwhile, otherwise I just kind of stand back and let the horses run.

Take Care;
Doug

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

Congratulation on passing this milestone Doug.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Good stuff, Doug!

An active discussion forum makes it enjoyable even for those who don't post much. Every little bit that each person posts keeps the interest glowing, and keeps the ideas flowing (not bad, eh? LOL). Thanks for helping to make Chordie what it is.

I agree, round of applause.  You're a very helpful member, Doug, and one I'd call a Chordie Friend I'd like to meet someday.  smile  Congrats, you're Honoured!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Hands clapping down here for you Doug.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Way to go Doug !!! you can't help but get involved with the best site on the net.

Joe

so you've reached a new millenium? well done and here's to the next 1000

phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

hip hip hoorah  way to go

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Way to go, Doug. Looks like I'll be joining you, soon, as I only like 68 more posts to reach that milestone. How has this changed your life? Have you received your Chordie T-shirt, yet? I'm not sure if I'm going to get the T-Shirt or just a "value pack" of free songs.

Nela

Way to go Doug.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Upon reaching 1,000 posts, we so honor our members that we include a "u" in the title as a special party bonus.  What other web site forum will do that for you? 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Thanks All for the kind words!

NELA..... do yourself a favor and take the free music.  The last free t-shirt I got shrank so badly I had to pass it on to my youngest.  Of course it just couldn't be that I grew.

Take Care;
Doug

big_smile  And also a warm welcome and congrats to Doug on becoming the newest, highest paid, moderator!!!  (pay is in imaginary pickles, imaginary vacations, and often heartfelt thanks form chordie membership....exclutions apply)

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Thanks Amy!

Batteries not included either I suppose?  Goes right along with the computer manual that refer
s you to the online manual to set up your network and internet access.

Getting my toes wet though.

Take Care;
Doug

Yay, another mod to help bring maxwell's hammer down on the spammers! Congratulations Doug.

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".