Topic: Daddycool

Daddycool (Robert Bonsall) celebrated his 40th Wedding Anniversary today by re-marrying his fair maiden. His 4 daughters were bridesmaids, eldest son gave his mother away, two younger sons were best men and grandchildren as flower girls and page boys.
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/t1.0-9/10580248_10204326390941345_9106461364269328697_n.jpg

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Re: Daddycool

hi roger thanks for the mention,we had our service and party sunday,our actual anniversary is on the 17th,next sunday but we had to rearrange things because of other bookings and family commitments.....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Oooops got the day wrong!!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/t1.0-9/10610776_10204326392341380_7049239371337317934_n.jpg

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Good for you daddycool,nice looking family.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Daddycool, congratulations to you and all the family. You look a fine bunch of Derbyshire lads and lasses.
I live bang on the Nott'm Derby's border, Langley Mill.

Thick as two short planks

Congrats Daddycool!

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

Ditto on the congrats and nice to see your family photos smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Congratulations Robert! Lovely photos!

J  E  T  S
...and yet a Washington Commanders fan (unless they change their name again) ...long story...HTT...C

Congrats Robert ! Nice photos of the family and a day full of memories.

Jennifer and I celebrated our 40th back In January.

DE

I want to read my own water, choose my own path, write my own songs

Congratulations on your 40th Anniversary  (just a few years behind you)!!  Although I don't think I'll mention this one to the better half, but I'm pretty sure we'd not do something like this (heck some days we're not sure why we did it the first time).

No... really Honey it was just supposed to be a joke!........ Now put down that axe and we'll discuss this like adults.

Gotta Go!.... somethin's come up......

Take Care;
Doug

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

Congratulations on keeping the romance alive!  smile

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Congratulations, Robert! Nice photos...

" Old Guy is Rocking"
Simon & Patrick Pro Flamed Maple (mmm, nice...)
Norman ST68 acoustic

Way to go, Robert. When you find a good-un you just gotta keep 'em. Glad you had all your family with you to share with.

Nela

Congratulations! What a wonderful accomplishment.

Congratulations to the Daddycool family.

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".

Congratulations daddy and all the family You all look great.
Ark

Congratulations daddycool! Nice family milestone with you all together. That is so cool!!

Many congrats to you & your dear wife, Robert! May you have many more happy years together, with your very handsome family.

"Many waters cannot quench love; neither can the floods drown it." Song of Solomon 8:7

wow i'm in shock,thank you all for your lovely sentiments,we could have just had a party,but we did'nt get to do this the first time so we pushed the boat out and made a very special occasion of it all,she did me proud and looked a million dollars,the weather was on our side as well,thanks again.....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

and congrats also from wales, i will be another who wont mention this to the boss. well done

phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

hi phill we are coming to wales on the 30th august for a week at HAFAN Y MOR,haven site,stay cool

Daddycool is one cool daddy.  Well done, sir.  Happy anniversary and here's wishing you many happy returns. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

hi zurf thanks for your comments,had a lovely church service and a great meal and disco/buffet at night,enjoyed every minute....stay cool

hi robert, i'd say to call in for a cuppa, but you'll be about as far from me there as you are now from hafan-y-mor, which is north wales, i'm way down south. but enjoy anyway, i'm sure you will.

phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.