1 (edited by Grah1 2014-10-09 11:05:37)

Topic: Treno Fantasma

Heres  a  clip  of  the  guys  and  me in Irapetra  rehearsing ,this  is  the  first  time  we  have all  played  together ,so  please be  kind

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__89rJL9Fv4

Re: Treno Fantasma

Sounds like a GREAT start to me!  Thanks for sharing Graham!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Thanks  Amy  we  are  very enthusiastic about  this  venture  but  it  has  come at  a  strange  time   just  after  I  had  planned  to  go  for  an extended  stay  in the  UK from December .We  need  to  get  some  gigs  before  I  have  to  leave  then we  can gauge  the  audience  reaction .

Graham I think it needs to be rehearsed some more,it seems some of you are out of sinc and some are playing louder then others.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

5 (edited by Grah1 2014-10-09 20:41:41)

Thanks for the comment dino I agree we do need much more rehearsal before we take this band on the road ,as I said  its early days we had not played together before .I love this forum and its members   the feed back we give  each other is great and I truly apreciate and respect all the comments please keep em coming guys.

The video was to dark for me to see who was messing up. smile  ha ha just kidding Graham!
I am not familiar with that song but sure has some fast guitar riffs in it.  It will sound awesome when you guys get 'er tightened up! It is going to be a good live number!!

In my late teens I had a drug problem...now in my sixties all my problems have a drug.

Thanks  Rich it  certainly is  fast  and hard to keep up with .The  song tells of a Ghost  train and the journey  some one is taking on it and how his life plays out like a wild west movie ,the literal translation is a bit hard to follow  but I'm working on it .The original is by The Wooden Swords a greek rock band  and  its  written by  Pavlos Pavlides who does  some pretty cool tunes .