Re: Old worn out guitars.

mhebert wrote:

Great find ..... I bet it would have some great stories to tell! I'm always going into old pawn shops looking for that lost jewel. Haven't found it yet.

When I was at university in 1980, A friend of mine found a 1950's Gretsch in a pawn shop in Lancaster. He paid £20 for it.

It was blue, battered and played like a dream.
Man, was I jealous.

Actually I'm disagreeing with myself, you should be able to chat on a chat corner! Silly me.

don't ever stand aside, don't ever be denied
you gotta be who you be if you're comin' with me
cool
okay??

Hey Zurf and Paranormal what don't you understand about the word CHAT. AS MHebert said chat corner was added just for this purpose. To Chat. Anyway I'm done with this site.

Goodbye....Badeye.

one caper after another

Hey badeye, take a minute.

I'm doing a lot of apologising today but, did you see my thread about setting up another site, I'm guilty of taking things off topic, so I thought of finding a solution.

I don't think anybody want's to lose you, I'm sure I don't.

Please stay.

cheers

David

Hi David, I apoligise to you, But I don't need to be politley nudged back into line as Zurf said. As for Paranormal he has a great load to learn in life.

...Badeye.

one caper after another

31 (edited by acmecorp 2007-07-26 22:04:33)

You're right badeye, it's difficult to gauge how people take things in text. Because it's not like a vocal conversation where one can interrupt the other speaker and clarify things.

I think you're pointing at the fact that we don't need censorship and too right we should be able to say anything about anything at all times.

I have made a real mess of things several times, especially yesterday, but I think I've cleared the air by just keeping talking, Nadine is very cool (I know  that's an overused word), but it's true and I could have made an enemy instead of a friend. (If you you didn't see that thread check out the guys on bebo)
that is me acmecorp,nadine b(nadine2 on chordie) and les davies (boxer).

I also think that sometimes you have to make allowances for youth (and I don't mean that in a patronizing sense, we all had to grow up)

You of all people, do not need to apologise for anything, I've never found your posts to be anything but informative.

And yes everyone else, I realize that we're way off topic, but there's no apology for that because I've suggested an alternative.

Stay cool, your friend

David

Thanks David. Well said.

Take Care.....Badeye.

one caper after another