1 (edited by easybeat 2014-11-08 01:38:08)

Topic: `Apricot Pie`

This is just a simple G C D thing.

Woke up this morning
hungry as hell
For breakfast i ate     Apricot pie
at work for tea break
a cup of tea     and apricot pie
lunchtime came around
had a sandwich      and apricot pie
at dinner that night
thought i needed to change
so i ate,    two pieces     of apricot pie
When asked  what my favourite food is
i can not tell a lie
i tell everyone    it`s bacon and eggs.

The King Of Audio Torture

Re: `Apricot Pie`

hi easy I like it. made me want some aprocot cobler ( alot like pie).

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

pretty unique   - catchy - I like it

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Well done  Brian we can always  rely  on something  original  from you ,have  you  performed  any  of  these  songs  live  or  do  you  just put  them out  here  and  soundcloud ?

5 (edited by easybeat 2014-11-08 01:46:10)

Grah1
Hey i could never do what you do,play infront of people.Love ya stuff
you are the real thing i`m just a pretender.
That takes guts,good on you!
I just write & record,1 take,no practise, hence plenty of mistakes,bum notes etc. then don`t ever play the song again.
as you can tell by my singing,who would put up with that.
But i love the writing,seem to be full of ideas.
Phill williams has kindly done a couple,great to hear them done by a real musician.

You could be missing out on a whole lot of fun Brian your songs are good and your playin is too.The content is original and often humerous ,I dont know if you have folk clubs or open mic nights in NZ but I would seriously encourage you to participate,you critisize your singing voice but theres nothing wrong with it.When I visit the Uk I go to folk clubs and open mics and I find them suportive to the artists in most cases ,think about it you have some good material that should be heard.

Brian got too listen too you and your playing and singing are very good!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

You guys are very generous
The cheques in the mail!

grah, yeah i seem to come up with some silly songs.so thought i better hide behind a silly name.
so my silly songs are by that hugely unpopular,tuneless, bunch of no hopers `The Coxless 4`

9 (edited by dino48 2014-11-10 01:31:29)

You do well but thanks for the check!  Air check,to my air bank so I can get an air guitar!