Re: Football post for 2014-2015

Russell the pack looked great the first half and came back too a bad second half,looked like Rogers pulled a hamstring. Jerome Looks like Carolina gives you a bad time each time your hawks play them they almost did that too the hawks last year. ( Last year the humidity was bothering them) We need too stop the Cardinals somehow.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

49ers lost today to the rams 13 to 10,I know Jeromes hawks had too have beat the raiders.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Loved seeing the Pats hand it to the Broncos,,, 

badeye   ;cool:

one caper after another

Seahawks are all kind of banged up.  Kam Chancellor, Max Unger, Russell Okung, Bobby Wagner, and Byron Maxwell were all on the bench.   David Carr is going to be a pretty good QB if he ever gets a team around him.

The Rams are serious business.

Someday we'll win this thing...

[url=http://www.aclosesecond.com]www.aclosesecond.com[/url]

I think the Arizona cards and Rams are really stepping there games up.Carr is good he is out of Fresno state near me and he has a brother that I think is in the nfl. Badeye I am glad someone beat the broncos! Things could be worse for the 49ers we could have a record like the Raiders,if holegrham goes there that will help them a lot.

106 (edited by Doug_Smith 2014-11-09 18:30:43)

Tis a sad day in Corvallis!   Can you believe that the Beavers "Couged-it" ?  39-32 at home this afternoon.  Still waiting to hear if the Ducks got around Utah..... that one's still in play.  Ducks Won handily.

And to think I'm a OSU Alum.......

On a brighter side, Sunday is a good day to stay indoors and watch NFL!  49rs, Seahawks, & Packers all have games televised sequentially in my area..... so I guess I'd best get to whipping up some dips for snacks!

Enjoy;
Doug

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

Cougin' it is contagious if you don't watch out.   The Huskies kicked their best defensive back off the team for being an egregious butthead.  I'm generally OK with that, as my model is always Don James, and Don James would never put up with the crap this kid was dishing out, so Chris Peterson showing him the gate is OK with me.  The flip side

UCLA 44 - UW 30.

Okay, it was a long day of football.  I'm really sorry I didn't just turn off the Green Bay/Chicago game around half time..... that whole second half was agonizing, like a "talk radio" show with boring graphics.

The first two well worth hanging in through with well fought games and physical through and through!  Still a lot of football to go to the SB ahead,....
the rest of the season should be real interesting.

Doug_Smith wrote:

Okay, it was a long day of football.  I'm really sorry I didn't just turn off the Green Bay/Chicago game around half time..... that whole second half was agonizing, like a "talk radio" show with boring graphics.

The first two well worth hanging in through with well fought games and physical through and through!  Still a lot of football to go to the SB ahead,....
the rest of the season should be real interesting.

I agree about the second half Aaron Rogers could have thrown 10 touchdowns but Green Bay is far to classy for that so they mercifully put in the second string offence and defense or the Bears would have scored O points

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Long day 49ers won in o.t. Seahawks won and I think Green bay carved up the Bears the whole team may get in trouble with the local spca  today. Clay Matthews was having more fun then a man should be allowed in the position they put him in.

Lions get no respect - 7-2 - wow no mention anywhere.

Hank's prosepctive gutiar player said: "Mr Williams, I'm not sure I can play for you, the onliest chords I know are C D & G"
Hank repleis, after a short pause: "Well, what else is there?"

112 (edited by dino48 2014-11-14 02:06:20)

whitewater55 wrote:

If you post about your team the other members will see how well they are doing,I did not know they had such a good record. You might noticethe members here  are mostly Green Bay,Seahawks,and 49ers fans.You should subsribe too this post and be a cheerleader for your team as we are for our teams. Have you noticed no one here cheers for the 8-1 arizona cardinals.

dino48 wrote:
whitewater55 wrote:

If you post about your team the other members will see how well they are doing,I did not know they had such a good record. You might noticethe members here  are mostly Green Bay,Seahawks,and 49ers fans.You should subsribe too this post and be a cheerleader for your team as we are for our teams. Have you noticed no one here cheers for the 8-1 arizona cardinals.

Yes, but they're the Cardinals...

Hank's prosepctive gutiar player said: "Mr Williams, I'm not sure I can play for you, the onliest chords I know are C D & G"
Hank repleis, after a short pause: "Well, what else is there?"

The Lions are doing well for now but there are 7 games remaining and Green Bay has them for there final game it should be interesting

whitewater55 wrote:

I've bee bragging on Golden Tate all year, man.

Tate is exceptional I know the Hawks miss him

Russell_Harding wrote:

Tate is exceptional I know the Hawks miss him

Yeah, but we are generally pretty happy he is becoming a rock star out there.  He was a popular player here, but when they signed Percy Harvin, his fate was sealed.

It's got to be tough being any kind of receiver in the 'Hawk's offense.   Run Run Run!

whitewater I see your Lions are playing the Arizona Cardinals sunday,I will take a look at them if they teliviise it too this area.I think I am going too get too watch Jeromes  Huskies today against Arizona. (collage ball)

Well I can't brag on my own College Team...... so I guess I'll have to rag on the Huskies.  What was that?  Something like 22 losses out of 23 road games for the Dawgs!  Really, they couldn't hang on to the ball, and kept trying to give it to Arizona just so they wouldn't have to break that streak... to good effect I might add.

You shouldn't fly within so many hours of Scuba Diving..... so maybe it's the same with football and flying for Washington.  Next away game they should take the train.....  couldn't hurt!

I could not watch the whole game the last score I saw was 20 to 21 guessthey lost.

121 (edited by Doug_Smith 2014-11-16 10:05:41)

dino48 wrote:

I could not watch the whole game the last score I saw was 20 to 21 guessthey lost.

It was worth seeing... Arizona kicked a 3pointer, Washington answered with a TD and fumbled the snap for the extra point.  Then the Cats passed a TD that was out of bounds deep (on review), and ran the clock down to the last 3 seconds to win on a field goal.  Final was something like 27-26.

OK, so I can brag about my Beavers after their win over the Arizona State Sun Devils here at home tonight...... It was a late game and the Beaves managed to turn it around in the second half with 3 TDs to clinch it.  Washington next week, and then the Oregon Ducks for the Civil War.

Man,  baring an absolute tear over the next six games (four of them divisional) I don't see the Seahawks in the post season.  In fact, given that in the next six weeks, the 49ers, Seahawks, and Cardinals all play each other a bunch, I don't see anyone but the division winner coming out of the NFC West.  The wild cards are going to get eaten up by some combination of Green Bay, Detroit, Dallas, Atlanta, and Eagles.

Jerome,I think you have it right,I think the Cardinals will win out and Russells Packers are hot right now.I was amazed too see the hawks got beat by K.C and the 49ers are barely winning . Rams and card are really stepping up there games. We could be in worse shape and be where the Raiders are 0-10

I like what the patriots are doing,,,,  winning

badeye    cool

one caper after another

badeye wrote:

I like what the patriots are doing,,,,  winning

badeye    cool

Should be interesting they play the Lions next week and the Packers at Green Bay the week after