Topic: Help !!!!!

I have been trying to find out the model of a guitar which the great singer songwriter John Miles plays.

It is featured on a dvd release for a german tv programme which is called 'Ohne Filter', I can see it is a Gibson, it has a signature just above the fretboard on the guitar body, it looks like a semi acoustic but has no soundhole ???

The song it is featured in is breathtaking and is called 'Pale Spanish Moon' if anyone has the chords to this song I would be grateful.

Thanks All

Re: Help !!!!!

sorry, not able to help

Good Eye Rickyjack!  I inserted my usual warning into the post.... and tracked the ip address to Pakistan where it has been listed as a suspected Spam server, which is not currently blacklisted.  So we'll keep a sharp eye on this one and see what transpires.  It's up to the section Mods to determine if it should be deleted.

Thanks;
Doug

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

Now back to the original question... near as I can find, Miles used everything from a Strat to a Gibson 335, including a twin SG.... so going from the description you provided (and without seeing it) I would guess that he is using a Gibson Les Paul, and yes they are also available in a semi-hollow without sound-holes which shaves off some of the weight and changes the tone a bit.  A link to a photo would be helpful to nail it down though.

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

i dropped the spam hammer with full and certain knowledge that they would return with more drivel...sorry, carry on. phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.