Topic: So how is everyone? :)

It's been a while since I dropped in here...  Figured I'd stop by and see how everyone is doing smile  Happy Holidays to you all!! -Pix

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]

Re: So how is everyone? :)

Hey Chris - Miss you my brother - your darling wife as well. Wish you could make it to chordiestock III !

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

Sup Jeff, it's good to see that a lot of the old crowd is still here! I seldom get online anymore except to live stream sad Still plucking away on those strings tho big_smile  My youngest son has caught the fever hard and it's been awesome teaching him and connecting via music!

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.

Thats awesome dude - I'll never forget how you first supported me - came to visit with all them guitars - showed me how to make a barre chord and encouraged me to hang on. Then you brought your beautiful wife the next time while we jammed with Dennis on the Tuba. You really need to come to chordiestock and see Paul and Zurf again and meet Dirty Ed, Jets, Beamer and our special guests. Check the chordiestock III thread and come on down! Would love to see you!

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

I'll look into it dude smile The family and I are planning a florida vacation early this year so maybe we can coordinate the date to hit the event.  Last time we went we had to rent a room for 3days just to have somewhere to keep the guitars cause I wouldn't leave home without them lol

welcome back guitarpix its been a long time.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Good to hear from you Pix!  Pleased to see you are still up and kickin'.

Drop in once in awhile and let us know how you doin'.

Best to you and the family going into the new year!
Doug

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

Really like your red tagline, Guitarpix. So easy to forget how important that is ... good reminder.

Great to hear from you again. I hope you and yours all had a super Christmas.

Roger.

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Hey Guitarpix, good to hear from you. I was just telling my wife I have'nt seen you on chordie for a long time. Hope all is well.

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".

Hello, Pix. Been awhile. Why don'cha come around more often? Would really like to discuss the K Yairi guitars with you. Used to see you every now n then over on the AGF but you've been a stranger there, too.

Nela

Hey Chris! I was thinking of you just last night. I keep up with Billie on Facebook, but it's good to hear from you directly. You're looking good and fuzzy with that bushy beard you've grown. Please look into chordiestock. It'd be great to see you again. Bring sunscreen and extra tent supports. :-)

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Good to hear from you.

When the Power of Love overcomes The Love of Power the world will be a better place.

Or bring extra tents... Or extra money for your room!  smile. Good to see ya, Chris!  Happy Holidays, birthday, and New Year!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Hi Pix, really good to hear from you again! Happy New Year & I hope you may be able to make it to Chordiestock sometime...
Cheers!

" Old Guy is Rocking"
Simon & Patrick Pro Flamed Maple (mmm, nice...)
Norman ST68 acoustic