Topic: My New Lead Singer

I'm very happy to tell all my friends at Chordie that little Ella was born on Thursday. Everyone is happy and healthy. Dad's guitar seems to have a calming effect already. smile

Pics available at ella lilly dot com if you'd like to check them out. wink

-BGD

Re: My New Lead Singer

Your girlfriend, dog, and children are all beautiful.  And you're there too.  ;-)

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Beautiful pics BGD.

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".

That's a Family!  Congratulations (especially Kim who did all the hard work)!

Recently my nephew and his wife announced their impending addition with a facebook photo of their Lab "Memphis" holding a sign that read:

"I'm So Excited!  Mom & Dad are getting Me a Human!"

All the Best;
Doug & Janet

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

Thanks everyone. Kim is a trooper. She puts up with me and gives me a cutie like that too. wink

congratulations and welcome to ella, chordies youngest member?

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

I cannot find the pictures but have seen some on FaceBook, she is a beauty and I bet she gets spoilt rotten by daddy. Congratulations to you both.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

bgd congradulations on the new addition!! Hope the dogs like her alot also.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Congratulations!

Here's a link to the pics.

http://ellalilly.com/

Having trouble with some pics being upside down but there it is! Thx uncle joe.

Good looking Mom,Baby, and you look worried,your dog looks confused like he may be replaced or upstaged by the Baby.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman