Update from Grahams wife, Pam -  Out of danger, off Oxygen and reduced Morphine

So good news

K.

Re: Update on Grah1

Phew. Good news. Pleased to hear this.

the chordie geordie

Excellent

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

Glad too hear he is doing better,thanks for the news kev.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Thanks for the update Kev, we're still pulling for him!

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

Thank you Kev for keeping us informed,

So pleased that he is out of danger and recovering well, still rooting  for him.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Lets hope you're out of hospital real soon Grah.

Thick as two short planks

So glad that Graham's out of the woods!

We go through this with my Dad. He's 79 and has C.O.P.D. along with a couple of sections of his left lung removed. He had pneumonia 3 times last year, and each time we wondered if he'd survive. But he's a fighter (like Graham) so we're glad for every day he's with us.

Thanks again, Kev ... all of us in Graham's "Chordie family" appreciate you keeping us up to date.

That's good news, but it sounds like he's got a ways to go. With morphine, hopefully he's at least sleeping well. Sleep heals much.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Good news and hoping for a speedy recovery. I've had to make use of a morphine pump during a couple of hospital stay's in recent years. There's nothing like it for easing pain. Just press a button, your eyes will roll back and you go to sleep (at least that;s how it affected me). Be careful as that is a powerful drug.

Nela

I'm glad to hear is is getting better. Keep us in the loop

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

That is good news. Thanks, Kev...

" Old Guy is Rocking"
Simon & Patrick Pro Flamed Maple (mmm, nice...)
Norman ST68 acoustic

Wahooooooo !!   Way to fight back Graham !!

Thanks Kevin for the update.
Everyone - keep the thoughts and prayers flowing though.... it's a long way to the top (and back to full health) if you want to rock n' roll.
Kev - give Graham My very best
Jim

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

get well soon grah, as jim says above, KEEP ROCKIN.

and thanks again kev for keeping us updated.

phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

15 (edited by Strummerboy Bill 2015-04-14 10:51:13)

We're so happy to learn of this (latest and best) news and wish  a continued speedy recovery for our new friends! smile

Bill and Dondra

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com

Isn't it wonderful that you don't have to know someone personally to wish them well? Prayers from Louisiana for a speedy and complete recovery.

When the Power of Love overcomes The Love of Power the world will be a better place.

More Good News  smile

This message came from Pam,

"Graham Windle on the road to recovery .. ate 5 teaspoons of rice krispies this morning . Dont know when he will be home, staples out in about ten days . Graham sends a big thank you for all your kind wishes . Will keep you informed . Love Pam xx"

K.

Kev J. wrote:

More Good News  smile

This message came from Pam,

"Graham Windle on the road to recovery .. ate 5 teaspoons of rice krispies this morning . Dont know when he will be home, staples out in about ten days . Graham sends a big thank you for all your kind wishes . Will keep you informed . Love Pam xx"

K.

Good news!!! thanks for the update kev.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Thanks for the good news Kev, keep it coming.

Thick as two short planks

I haven't been on Chordie in a few days and just read through the few posts about this.  Graham, our good wishes for a speedy recovery and good food are with you!  Pam, as the gal around these parts, my thoughts are with you as well.  Seeing the strong men in our lives in a weak state is very difficult indeed.  Kev, thank you SO VERY MUCH for keeping us updated! 

Amy

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Great News folks  smile

Graham is back at home, so it won't be long before he is back posting on Chordie smile

I know he will hate me saying this, but both Pam & Graham are two of the kindest, big hearted, willing to help anybody people you would want to meet, so it is so nice that so many of you have taken the time to express good wishes and thoughts, even none of you have met them. I know it will mean so much to both of them. They have had it quite hard just recently, life seems to have knocked them down, however it has not stopped them going out of there way to help and support others.

Thank you one and all smile

K.

Keeping up with our good thoughts and well wishes! Hope you feel better soon Graham!

Thank you for the updates Kev.

23 (edited by Tenement Funster 2015-04-16 23:03:10)

Thanks again, Kev!

It also speaks volumes of you to keep us posted on Graham's recovery. It's not a surprise that they would be caring people, for it often seems that folks who are the most acquainted with hardships are the first ones to reach out to others.

The world needs a lot more Graham's & Pam's!

Great news andthank you for keeping us up date Kev.

Thanks for the update. smile