Topic: Scroll function

I had a hard time getting on the site about 4 days ago ( i am on just about everyday) once i could get to my songbooks the auto scroll doesn't work on any of the songs. Is this something in my system or is it site wide?

Re: Scroll function

Well TT, it seems to be us.... I just checked and it is not working for me either.  I would not have noticed though as I tend to use "mouse scroll" rather than the autoscroll function, but Thanks for calling it to our attention!  There has been some work in progress on the site lately, so perhaps it is just a temporary thing, but it is always nice to know if something is amiss so it can be checked.

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

scroll is not working here as well - what's up? - Howsey

help,no autoscroll.does anyone know of a reason?

Can't scroll on my tablet

It is working fine on my laptop using Windows 8.1 and Internet Explorer.

If you are having difficulties please give details of what you are trying to use it on. There are so many different ways of accessing the internet these days that you have to be more specific with what you are using, what software and browser, to enable Per to resolve these issues.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

I did not know there was an auto scroll. How do I access it???

TabTroubador wrote:

I had a hard time getting on the site about 4 days ago ( i am on just about everyday) once i could get to my songbooks the auto scroll doesn't work on any of the songs. Is this something in my system or is it site wide?

3767.... Open the page with the song you are wanting to play/learn/??  and over on the right side of the page you should see an icon (with the transpose, print options), labled "auto-scroll" click on the icon and it should change to a series of numbers that control the speed of the scroll.  Then again if you are using Windows and have a "three-button mouse", a center click should change your cursor to a dot and double arrow...... moving your mouse up or down will increase or decrease the scroll speed, and another center mouse click will restore your cursor and normal function of the mouse.

I should add that the auto scroll function on Chordie has been a bit "glitchy" recently so I would use the one native to Windows if possible.

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

Yes i do

I think it's from the website

i think your connection, or maybe your device hang or website unrespons