Re: im a girl are there any other girls on here??????

Hi Ark,
Yes you are right this should be in Chats! It is difficult to ignore newcomers and their questions! But if you follow the thread you can see how it happens.
Im sure i drive admin mad as i do this all the time. As it turned out i got the unexpected gift of 2 adopted grandchildren! so its all good!  So ill see you next time in chats Ark! Dont be having to many thoughts! You will tire yourself needlessly!lol.
Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Hi devildogs -doll. i will see you in chats cornor, as we dont want to upset Ark again. God those grandchildren have me worn out!.
Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

julebran wrote:

I play guitar, have been for a while now.  I have a Yamaha acoustic and I want another acoustic. It would be so cool to have a collection of guitars..Being in a band someday would just rock!

hey  just thought id say keep jamming dont take it seriuos have fun with it i have played for years played in many bands  and yes theres no natural rush like playing for a crowed of people but really really enjoy playing first then when u have played 3 or 4 years  then start looking for a band !  just some pointers

Yeah, I'm a girl. I'm 16 and I've been playing guitar for 7 months...I have/play an accoustic, but I might get an electric sometime. This site is great for finding songs to play, but sometimes the songs only are only in tabs...which I can't play...I'm hopefully gonna start a band soon...if my friends would join...I even picked out a name for my band...

Rock on!

wut is it?
cool danspr

Blues is easy to play, but hard to feel
Jimi Hendrix
cool danspr

Hey I just joined up too...
I'm a girl, 16, and i've been playing about 4 years now
  Its cool to know theres so many other girl players out there seems like i never meet any...

All You Need is Love smile

heyy girlie!!! im a girl too by the way haha im pretty close to you age too haha. well keep play cuz i am and im teaching my self too so GO GIRL GO!!!! haha.

heya welcome to the site!! im hannah btw!
so are you learnin on ur own or do you have a tutor? smile

Hannah - teenage rocker!!

waz up, my names elora I'm 13. (Im always the youngest)  I've played guitar for 2 years piano for 8 months. I taught my self.
                                               music is a wonderful thing                          rock on!!!!!

Lets go melt some faces!!!!

60 (edited by dablondeemu 2007-11-06 01:31:30)

riley bo riley wrote:
stuck_in_my_head16 wrote:

hey!!!!!! I'm a girl and I'm 15 too...just started guitar in november (my best birthday present ever) and yeah see...there are other girls on here! sweet! It would be awesome to be in a band one day too...wow that's like a dream.

xox

thats really awesome!!! im soo happy that there are alot of more girls on here than i thought!! and really cool to know there's one my age!!!

lol yea i no what you <s>guys</s> gals mean

im in my teens too, (and a total chordie lurker, this i my first post btw)
and my aunt leant me her spair guitar as a belated xmas prestent.

ive been teaching myself for about 8ish months now, and i also taught myself piano and have been playing that for 5(?) years

my favorite song to play is blackbird by the beatles, cuz it chllenging (b/c your all up and down the frets and have to remeber were to go)  but its so fun to play.
adios chicas/os  see you around wink

61 (edited by vxn911 2007-11-07 20:48:35)

Hi, and welcome to the world of guitar. It is awesome fun. I am also a girl...much older than you (46), but I wish I had started at your age....I have been playing (self taught) for 2 1\2 years now and doing pretty good. I am from NB, Canada. wink

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, But how to dance in the rain... smile

Hiya!
I'm a girl big_smile How are You?
I'm new to this site so i'm trying to get use to it! I Have been playing the electric guitar for 2 years now big_smile or about that! I'm not to sure.

x*_Failure is an event never a person*...x

Yes, I'm a chick.  I have a Strat.  Wooot!