Topic: Happy Father's Day

A very happy Father's Day to all the Chordie Dad's out there!!!!!!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Re: Happy Father's Day

Thanks Amy and Happy Father's Day to everyone. Going to my daughters today for some good food. Every one enjoy.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

mekidsmom wrote:

A very happy Father's Day to all the Chordie Dad's out there!!!!!!

I'll second that motion!  smile

Thanks Amy!

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

Thanks for that Amy.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Thanks Amy.  I had to fast today in preparation for my knee surgery tomorrow morning so we had Father's day yesterday so I could enjoy the festivities and sample the good food and some of the bourbons I received as gifts. Did get calls today from my two daughters/families that live in Florida.  Today was also my oldest son-in-law's birthday.

Best wishes to all the other dads and grand dads out there.

DE

I want to read my own water, choose my own path, write my own songs

Thanks Amy

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

Thanks Amy. Got a message from my daughter that she was late posting her card to me (takes after her dad lol) but got a super card from granddaughter Emma. (It is granddad's day too).

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

DE - hope you're in and out of there and they fix you up good!

We went out to my Dad's yesterday.  Jim got to relax.  Dad got to watch the kids playing.  We all got to eat good food!

The kids pet the horse, rode on the 4-wheeler, played "find the cat", threw the dog toy around, and bocked with the chickens.  Good food, good family.  My snarky 10 year old won the prize for the best card.  It read, "Grandpa, you're pretty cool.  I'm pretty cool.  What happened with the weird generation in between?" 

Glad to hear you all enjoyed your day!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

It was a happy father's day.  It started out with coffee with two of my favorite people on the planet - Topdown and my friend Roger the Light Technician, and a new friend in UncleJoesBand (since shortened to Uncle Joe, though I think we're about the same age).  We were by the Potomac River, had opportunity to thank God that only my camper and Topdown's rental car were injured by the storm the night before and no people, and then I came home and had a nice time with my family (after a very thorough shower that included a thorough loofa-ing). 

Tough to beat that - except maybe those first special years when the little ones were still very little and very excited by any excuse of a holiday and would come in and pounce on the bed and slide down the Daddy Slide (I'd bend my knees and they's slide down my shins from their perch on my knees).

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude