Re: devil songs or satanic messages

manofgod wrote:
jerome.oneil wrote:
Tophatsandbowties wrote:

Hey .. i saw that too... didnt someone buy that for like, a buttload of money?

No. She was delicious, though.

That's an insult to catholics everywhere

Catholics everywhere will just have to get over it.  It was my sandwich.  I can do what I want with it.

I have Jesus in a zuchinni at home.  I won't tell you what I'm gonna do with that.

Someday we'll win this thing...

[url=http://www.aclosesecond.com]www.aclosesecond.com[/url]

jerome.oneil wrote:
manofgod wrote:
jerome.oneil wrote:

Catholics everywhere will just have to get over it.  It was my sandwich.  I can do what I want with it.

I have Jesus in a zuchinni at home.  I won't tell you what I'm gonna do with that.

Too funny,
I thought that that was the sandwich that Mama Cass choked on.
As an Spiritual person who was raised as a catholic but threw the whole idea of God out the window many years ago I find most catholics just can't take a joke. It's as if humor was one of the cardinal sins. Get over it and don't take yourselves so seriously. Could you imagine the fun Jesus would have had as a child with powers like that! Imagine being his brother.... Hi I'm Chuck brother of Christ and I'm an alcoholic. I could never be as good as Jesus in my mothers eyes, Mom would always compare us. '' While we were at the beach today Jesus walked on water, Then your Dad hit his hand with a hammer at work today and Jesus fixed the broken bones for him when he got home......''

well I guess I'll just sit back now and let the backlash hit me in the head.

Michel

I may be goin' to hell in a bucket babe

Why can't you be like your brother!

Mom!  He's raising the dead!  How am I supposed to compete with that?!

Mom, Jesus runs around with harlots and when I told you that I lost my virginity all you said was '' Well if you picked up your room maybe you would find something! ''

manofgod wrote:
jerome.oneil wrote:
Tophatsandbowties wrote:

Hey no no... its like a read in the news once along time ago about the weirdest stuff being sold on ebay and it had like a peice a froot loop shaped like E.T sum other weird stuff and if i recall correct a toast with butter stains that looked like mary!

Through our bleeding we are one- AFI

F.O.D- Green Day

jerome.oneil wrote:
manofgod wrote:
jerome.oneil wrote:

OoO Jesus... in a zuchinni ??? beautiful........ >o<

F.O.D- Green Day

mhebert wrote:
jerome.oneil wrote:
manofgod wrote:

Too funny,
I thought that that was the sandwich that Mama Cass choked on.
As an Spiritual person who was raised as a catholic but threw the whole idea of God out the window many years ago I find most catholics just can't take a joke. It's as if humor was one of the cardinal sins. Get over it and don't take yourselves so seriously. Could you imagine the fun Jesus would have had as a child with powers like that! Imagine being his brother.... Hi I'm Chuck brother of Christ and I'm an alcoholic. I could never be as good as Jesus in my mothers eyes, Mom would always compare us. '' While we were at the beach today Jesus walked on water, Then your Dad hit his hand with a hammer at work today and Jesus fixed the broken bones for him when he got home......''

well I guess I'll just sit back now and let the backlash hit me in the head.

Michel

it's not that we lack humor, it's that some things are just friggin' rude.

the answer is blowin' in the wind

lighten up dude

F.O.D- Green Day

i'll try. ive got terrible social skills.

manofgod wrote:

i'll try. ive got terrible social skills.

I can relate

F.O.D- Green Day

jerome.oneil wrote:
manofgod wrote:

There's lotsa symbolism in Doors songs, Zepplin songs And Eagles songs.

What does it mean to squeeze my lemon 'till the juice runs down my leg, anyway?

seems pretty obviouus to me. (think "gutter")

manofgod wrote:
jerome.oneil wrote:
Tophatsandbowties wrote:

Well I do agree with you on the taste of humor and not that I myself am not guilty what I have to say about the subject you would not like. What I will say is check the doctrine of what catholics believe the virgin mary to be and find the scriptures to confirm their belief. After your study please let me know.

Regards.
Bootlegger.

Jesus walks into a bar with a parrot on his shoulder. The parrot says to the bartender, "Squaaaaawwwk!, gimme a beer!" The bartender says, "That's amazing! Where did you get him?" The parrot says, "Squaaaaaaawwwk! Jerusalem."

I'm pretty certain the Catholic cannon has a chapter about seeing Mary in cheese sandwiches.  Nothing on the zuchinni, though.  I'm gonna fry Him up in batter.  Mmmmmmm......  Jesus and chips......

it's the cathechism and it dosen't but...chips are good

Hi Manofgod,
Im a Catholic and im not insulted? I think this is what is wrong with most religions! They become to fanatical and lose their Sense of Humour!  I had a baked Potatoe once for lunch that looked like God on the cross! Did i laugh? "yes" Did i eat it? "yes" I was Simply hungry.!
So now do i have to join Mherbert in that bucket? I dont think so!   Ah lighten up sunshine" your only here for the blink of an eye!
Diá Línn. { God to You}

Slán
Old Doll

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

What's insulting about a cheese samich'. They're delicious and good for you too.

Give everything but up.

it's how he talked about it, theres nothing wrong with seeing the blessed virgin

I just made an egg salad sandwich.  I swear to Gawd I saw John the Baptist baptizing sinners in my mayo.

He was also delicious.

Hey Mangofood,
Please don't be offended by the comedic nature of the posts you've encountered. We're mostly musicians here seeking tools of improvement for our guitar playing. You have every right to say or post pretty much whatever you want(within reason) but if you take this religion thing too seriously here, you're gonna get pummelled.

Give everything but up.

All joking aside everyone has a right to their religion, Just try to keep it out of the posts since the only thing hardcore here is music. With all due respect your posts lean on the preaching side. We try to avoid that here.

Have a wonderful day,
Michel

If he's not free to preach it here, then I'm not free to eat it.

We gotta be free, man!  Preach it, manofgod!

I just caught "mangofood."  That's funny right there.  big_smile

Hi Manofgod,

Can we laugh about this together! This you know is probably the cleanest one i could find to share with you?.

There once was a religious young woman who went to Confession.

Upon entering the confessional, she said, "Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned."

The priest said, "Confess your sins and be forgiven."

The young woman said, "Last night my boyfriend made mad passionate love to me seven times."

The priest thought long and hard and then said, "Squeeze seven lemons into a glass and then drink the juice."

The young woman asked, "Will this cleanse me of my sins?"

The priest said, "No, but it will wipe that smile off of your face.".

Now Have a good day ManofGod! "Smile"
Slán
Old Doll.

I got one...
A burglar breaks into a house. While loading the stuff into his bag, he hears a voice say..."Jesus is watching you"
He looksa around, sees no-one and continues. After a while he hears the voice again..."Jesus is watching you"
Feeling a bit freaked out he starts to look around more intensely. In the corner he sees a parrot in a cage. He says to the parrot " Was it you that spoke to me?" "Yes" says the parrot. The burglar smirks and says" and I suppose your name is Jesus?" The parrot says "No, my name is Geronimo." The burglar says" That's a bloody stupid name for a parrot. Who named you that?" The parrot looks at him and says..." The same guy who named the rotweiler standing behind you Jesus!"

Nadine!

Go girl! That one just made me burst out laughing! must remember that 1!

Old Doll.

is this site about guitar, or making fun of religon?  why dont we tell black and mexican jokes while were at it? then will see who has a sense of humor!

Everything is bad including me
But being bad is good policy
Reverend Horton Heat