Topic: Narmine Ducap song request ( paid work )

Hello everybody, this is my first message on Chordie and i am not native english, so sorry for my poor English. I living in Reunion island, it is a small island in Indian Ocean. Last month one of my favorite guitar player NARMINE DUCAP pass away, i will love to play one of his song but cannot play it by hear. So i make a request on Chordie to get a guitar tab of mister "Narmine Ducap - Plane dan' fenoir"  song. If somebody is interested to do this job, please contact me and i will paypal him the fees for his work and the youtube link of the song ( note per note solo guitar 3 mn )

MAny thanks and good day for all Chordies suscribers.

Re: Narmine Ducap song request ( paid work )

Hello, and Welcome to Chordie!

Here is the link to a you-tube vid of the tune, but I'll trawl around and see if there is a tab out there somewhere.  www.youtube.com/watch?v=fP05yloLNJg

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

3 (edited by dino48 2015-07-27 19:07:42)

He plays good,looks like he is using a lot of the scales . Welcome here new member.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

I never heard of Narmine Ducap before, just saw the footage on YouTube.
He's great, thanks for bringing him to our attention souletlucas and welcome to Chordie.

Thick as two short planks

Can someone identify the guitar Guillame is playing on "Showcase"? Awesome guitarist. Sorry for your loss, souletlucas, but welcome to Chordie! I wanna know who's gonna do the tab! wink

Bill

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com

Strummerboy Bill wrote:

Can someone identify the guitar Guillame is playing on "Showcase"? Awesome guitarist. Sorry for your loss, souletlucas, but welcome to Chordie! I wanna know who's gonna do the tab! wink

Bill

Well Bill you could from the video link I posted........ but I'm a bit busy at the moment (as are you!!).

As to the Guitar Question, Godin and I think it is the multiac nylon.  They have a distinctive "soundhole" which is actually the tone/volume and sliders for bass,mid,treble, etc.  The Godin signature is also visible just above the fretboard on the body.

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

ATTN: THREAD HIJACK BELOW

Yeah, and I'm gonna be a lot busier. This house is going on the market and I'll be busy with that for a while at least. We want to find us something smaller, since neither of us are in the best of health and aren't big fans of the taxes/maintenance/upkeep, etc., etc.

Mine and D's medical bills have skyrocketed and it would have only been a matter of time anyway before our banker would be calling. wink

We hope to find a smaller 3 bedroom 1 1/2 bath apartment somewhere close. It means my music room will be a lot smaller, but I can at least set up my drums and play guitar in the living room.

So if I'm not around as much, it'll be because we're getting the house ready.

As for the tab, unh-UNH, not me. smile  I don't think I could slow the guy down enough. smile

Bill

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com