Topic: Looking for Jesse Winchester Chords

This seems to be the best site to even get  reply to some requests, even hard to find ones...
I am looking for a few chords for some Jesse Winchester songs,
in particular " I Turn to My Guitar" "Lonely For Awhile" and "No Pride at All"

if anyone has a good idea for these please email me
wcboyan@yahoo.com

Thanks

Re: Looking for Jesse Winchester Chords

wcb,I looked but could not find any,maybe some of the other members will see this and help you.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

If you have any links to the music (like youtube), we do have some members that are pretty handy with listening to music and figuring out what the chords are.  smile

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

4 (edited by mekidsmom 2015-08-13 13:24:38)

{t:I Turn To My Guitar}
{st:Jesse Winchester}

[G] [Em] [Am] [D7]

The woman in my [G]dreams
[Em]touch
[Am]speak
[D7]much
[G]plead
[Em]pray
[Am]am
And [D7]she'll just run a[G]way

CHORUS:
[N/C]I turn to my gui[G]tar
And touch her silver [Am]strings
O the more I [D]hurt
The prettier she [G]sings

I live on the earth
[Am]star
[D]love
I turn to my gui[G]tar

CHORUS:

--etc --

{c: Modulation whole tone}

You hold me to the [A]fire
[F#m]book
[Bm]act
[E7]look
[A]well
No, it's no sur[F#m]prise
To see it isn't [Bm]love
But [E]pity in your [A]eyes

CHORUS:

-etc-

Moderator Edit: Full lyrics cannot be posted on the forums as it may violate copyright laws - edited

Howdy Jay,  See That you've been a member awhile..... So I expected that you would be aware that posting Copyrighted material is treading on thin ice.

We appreciate you taking the time to put this up for the original poster, but you might just e-mail a copy to him/her even though it was requested 3 years ago, and edit your posts down to the 10% allowable for study just to keep folks from getting uppity.

Welcome to the Forums and Thanks!

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

http://chordify.net/chords/i-turn-to-my … dercranium

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Hey there Jay - I'm very sorry, I've had to edit one of your posts and delete the other.  Posting of lyrics on the forums is a violation of copyright law.  Songs found within the website are actually hosted on other servers, and linked here.  The only songs that are allowed to be written in full on the forums are those written by members posting their own songs they hold copyrights to.  The OP here has provided his email address.  Please write to him privately to provide more detailed information about the full lyrics and chords.  AGAIN - I'm sorry, I know it was probably a lot of work to type it all up.  Thank you for understanding.

See the sticky at the top of this forum section for more details:  http://www.chordie.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=120

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.