1 (edited by rickyjack 2015-08-18 17:31:16)

Topic: Changing the font.

I have noticed that the font on songs I print has change within the last year.
It is not as bold as it used to be.
Is there a way I can change it?

I see how to make it bigger or smaller at the top of the page but that doesn't fix the problem I'm seeing.

My old eyes need help.

Rick

It is a bold font until I hit print, then It wimps down.

Thanks Chordie for the years of music and advise.

2 (edited by dino48 2015-08-19 01:06:53)

Re: Changing the font.

Hi rick maybee you should ask a mod or the admin. While I am here check out BGD'S Las Vages get toghter post you may want too go too it. Which large town are you near in N. ca.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

3 (edited by rickyjack 2015-08-19 01:19:32)

Hello dino.

I was thinking maybe a mod or admin would see my post. My fingers are crossed.

I would like very much to go to Las Vegas for a chordie jam. My responsibilities might get in the way of that happening. Then again the stars and the moon might just line up and I could get away.

I'm in Redding, so it would be quite a drive for me. If I were to fly I would have to drive to Sacramento to catch a flight...Maybe if I started saving my pennies.....

Thanks Chordie for the years of music and advise.

There's not a way within Chordie to change your print settings (other than font size), however you can from your printer functions.  After hitting print a "print dialog" box should pop up.  Make sure the "print quality" is set as normal or best - if it's set on "fast" you'll end up with a faded print, that coincidentally comes out very fast.  wink  Let me know if that does it or not.

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.