Topic: hey all!

Its been ages since I was here for a visit! So first of all a long over due HOWDY MY FELLOW CHORDIE FRIENDS!

Have not had a lot of time to write or play, but for those who did not get the word, I have moved from Texas back to WA State. I am working for Boeing Aircraft now.  I have been here 2 weeks I have not been able to hook up with Jerome.  sad    I have no doubt it will happen soon enough. cool 

I also posted a link in bands and artist.  My Nephew and his Step brother made their first EP.  They have come a long way since the very first link I posted of them. He had vocal lessons this last yr after 6 yrs of guitar lessons. it has really helped.  He and I are not close at all but I let him know tonight that I was proud of his achievements (music and other).  His dad and me are not close as brothers so I hope to change it a bit between he and I.

Well take care everyone!
Cheers!
THE METALIZER

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

2 (edited by Doug_Smith 2015-11-02 06:47:49)

Re: hey all!

Well Beamer, Welcome to the Pacific Northwest!!!!  You did bring your wetsuit and water-wings didn't ya' ?? That Seattle area gets it's fair share of rainfall, starting about this time of year, where abouts did you settle in?  Anyway it is nice to have another Chordiean up here in the region.  There are few enough of us out here on the West Coast and plenty of space for more.

ETA:  Plenty of good music being created around these parts, so be sure and check out the music scene. Also drive safe in the colder months.....
ice storms are sometimes a traffic issue.  Few rattlesnakes, few flash-floods, fewer tornados, cold wet winters, good fishin'.

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

I hope you make it around Chordie a bit more Scott!  I'm having a good time following your adventures on FB though.  You DID bring at least ONE guitar with you didn't you?  If not... it might be time for a NGD!  wink

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Welcome back, Beamer ... glad you're in one piece, and now rockin' the West Coast.

Hey.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Good to see you beamer

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Good too see you back and Pete is back. We got both back so that's good.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

I'm glad to see both Peter and Beamer here. Goes to show ya, nobody can slip away from chordie without someone noticing pretty quick. smile

Speaking of Mr. Benson: You managed to get a few cover tunes past me on YT which I haven't commented on as yet. I will correct that as soon as I can. smile You know I always enjoy watching and hearing you play and that goes for the "Missus" as well.

All the best

Bill

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com

Amy, yes I ahve the whole family of my guitars,, GAS is hitting hard, just saw a fret light today. soooo tempted>>> and then I have 3 others I want so bad also! LOLOLget on here a few times a week.

thanks everyone.   Ill try to get on here a few times a week.
Doug, right now im in Renton, but well be temp in Whidby Island till the rest the family can follow,  how far are you form here? I can see a local ish get together if the passes dont snow us in!
get you me and Jerome and whoever else is in the area.

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

beamer wrote:

Doug, right now im in Renton, but well be temp in Whidby Island till the rest the family can follow,  how far are you form here? I can see a local ish get together if the passes dont snow us in!
get you me and Jerome and whoever else is in the area.

Passes?..... what passes?  Nothing but a big long stretch of Interstate (about 7 hours worth).  Used to have family up in Kent and Kingston that we would visit fairly often, then Brother Bill moved to Mesa AZ, and we moved Mom down to Portland to be closer to the family in her "older than me" years. Which brings to mind that we really should head that way for a visit real soon.... like before the real snow arrives.  Sometime in the Spring mjght work.

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

Welcome back Scott!
Cheers!

" Old Guy is Rocking"
Simon & Patrick Pro Flamed Maple (mmm, nice...)
Norman ST68 acoustic

Good to see you beamer

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Good to see you beamer

14 (edited by beamer 2015-11-05 04:16:58)

Thanks guys.