Re: Football 2015-2016 season

AFC Game was great.  I always laugh when a kicker misses an extra point, but man, that one came back to bite the Pats.  NFC was a snoozer.  I was hoping Palmer would get over his "can't play in the big game" hump, but apparently, he really can't play in the big game.  smile

My heart is with Manning.  My money goes on Carolina.

Someday we'll win this thing...

[url=http://www.aclosesecond.com]www.aclosesecond.com[/url]

jerome.oneil wrote:

AFC Game was great.  I always laugh when a kicker misses an extra point, but man, that one came back to bite the Pats.  NFC was a snoozer.  I was hoping Palmer would get over his "can't play in the big game" hump, but apparently, he really can't play in the big game.  smile

My heart is with Manning.  My money goes on Carolina.

My thoughts also I like Manning a lot but I think Carolina will win the super bowl

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

I'm not so sure Carolina is a shoe in, Manning seems to always find some extra in a big game and Denver has a solid defense I know Carolina beat the Packers but that wasn't decided till the last play when Rogers missed a wide open receiver in the end zone so it should be a good game  I do like Cam he says what he thinks and he is really gifted passing and running my gut says Carolina too.

"Growing old is not for sissies"

I see the last predictions are Panthers win but by a small margin.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

The news are reporting that Las Vages is trying to get the Raiders football team there and are willing to build them a stadium. Looks like the Rams will be back in Los Angles next season.

181 (edited by dino48 2016-01-31 19:28:18)

Pro Bowl today it should be good.

Super bowl Day! I like the Panthers!

dino48 wrote:

I see the last predictions are Panthers win but by a small margin.

Well Dino, I read one on Fox News that favored Denver by 10 points (24-14)...... I'm sure both teams are up to giving a good showing so I'm not taking sides on this one...... Publicly!  wink

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

My pic is Panther 31-17

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!