1 (edited by TIGLJK 2016-02-21 23:55:58)

Topic: This Time I May Be Wrong New Song

I had this line in my head -  "This time I may be wrong"   played around with the cowboy chords - and this is what I came up with.
Hope you like it.

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Re: This Time I May Be Wrong New Song

Your lyrics work pefectly and the chords fit nicely.

here is a quick take on it - it's fun to play --- wish I could freaking sing !

https://soundcloud.com/tigljk/this-time … t-be-wrong

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

I've always said you were the champion of the great chorus but now I see you're top man with verses too.

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Just listened to your  This Time I Maybe Wrong on soundcloud it is a good song your guitar drives it along nicely As a song writer your vocals do the job setting down a good template for someone to cover.

6 (edited by TIGLJK 2016-01-30 00:46:13)

That's what I usually hope for, one of the good players and singers here to do just that. There are many talented people here on Chordie for sure. 
Thanks for the listen smile

Isn't it great how a single line can give genesis to such great work ... nicely done. I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken (hyuk).

good one TIGLJK  I must agree with  Phill  on the verses there all good but that first one is  really is catchy .

out of tune out of key and out of touch

Tenement Funster wrote:

Isn't it great how a single line can give genesis to such great work ... nicely done. I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken (hyuk).

i loved that....really made me laugh big_smile

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Mojo

Mojo

Thanks  for the indirect suggestion - after I read what you posted I realized the last verse was okay - but didn't really carry the theme as the first verse had.     So I changed the last stanza a bit - I like it better - a little more catchy and in the same moments of the first verse I think-  I hope you like it.

That's what is so great about chordie - man I love this site !

and see...... I was wrong smile

If one of you guys that can really play and sing as opposed to my abilities, want to cover this - I'd love to hear a version smile

Jim

well I would not have suggested changing it but dang if you didn't improve on it.

out of tune out of key and out of touch

well

the new format has left me a bit frustrated

As you can see above - the lyrics and chords to my song got chopped off....
what makes me sad is that the only place i had the edited version was right here ! sad

TIG,  Make a post here. It's Roger's "Bugs"  thread.

http://www.chordie.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=28666

Thanks Joe

lot of growing pains and lessons learned in the transition

Chordie still is awesome though

Jim