Topic: Whos playing where?

Thought  this  might  be  a  good  thread  for  Chordians to announce where  they  will  be  playing so  I'll  start   the  ball  rolling

Graham Windle ,Acoustic performance September  6th  Settle folk Gathering Victoria Hall  open mic  2-6pm

Kev Jones  Acoustic performance  September 26th Pickering  beer festival,  Sun inn  6pm-7pm

Graham Windle solo electric performance .September 26th Pickering  beer festival,  Sun inn  7pm-7-30pm

Graham Windle with band, electric performance .October  4th  We shall overcome event  Hare  and Hounds Brierfield  3.30-4pm

Re: Whos playing where?

Great idea, Graham!

I'm a non-performing guitarist, but it would be very informative for us all to know where our talented members are playing ... all around the world!

Saturday the 12th March  I'll be playing a gig in York with my good friend Kev Jones  ,two  half hour slots each.He hasnt given me the name of the venue but I'll anounce this later.

Grah1 wrote:

Saturday the 12th March  I'll be playing a gig in York with my good friend Kev Jones  ,two  half hour slots each.He hasnt given me the name of the venue but I'll anounce this later.

Sure wish I were on the other side of the pond so I could come see you!  smile  Break a Leg!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Thanks Amy

The venue is The Horseshoe at Easingwold nr York

Tonight 5th March I have a gig as a part of the Algarve Ukulele Band in Boliqueime. I will mainly be playing a Nashville tuned guitar although a standard one and a baritone ukulele will be part of my weaponry smile There will be a couple of songs that I take lead vocal in.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

i've got a night off tonight so i shall be hitting the wobbly pops and singing along with whoever is playing. have a good one grah and roger, wish i was closer to come see.

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Well...... I've got a big one tonight.

I'll be sitting here in my little room feeding and entertaining the wood stove. smile

10 (edited by kimnoblemusic 2016-04-02 07:50:41)

Definitely wish I could have come seen this live! smile I hope live recordings are posted from these announcements! Great idea! smile

Blog: http://kimnoblemusic.tumblr.com
SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/kimnoblemusic
Personal Site: http://kimnoblemusic.com/

Me n my Wife will be playin' in Calhoun, La. tonight. This is a free gig with many friends gathering for some good food and some good music. There will be several others also playin' n singin' n listenin' n havin' a good time. Ya'll come if'n ya want too.

Nela

I am playing in my living room in front of my cat!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Cool  ,What's the  set  contain Dino  ,cat scratch  fever ,what's new  pussy cat ,year  of  the  cat  ?lol

this saturday i shall be boring the pants off the good people of new quay, cardigan at the afc club

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Grah1 wrote:

Cool  ,What's the  set  contain Dino  ,cat scratch  fever ,what's new  pussy cat ,year  of  the  cat  ?lol

She likes the Stray Cats.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman