Topic: AWOL

hi all sorry i have'nt been active on here for a while,life seems to overtake you and there is no time to do everything,since i took early retirement after 45yrs it makes you wonder how you ever managed to do all the things you need to,have'nt picked the guitar up for a couple of months and nothing on paper either,i sometimes catch one or two of you on facebook but i need to get motivated again,anyway i'll pop on whenever i can ,keep up the good work....STAY COOL

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Re: AWOL

We did kinda miss ya..... Welcome Back!!

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

I was wondering where you had got to Robert.

This retirement thing is extremely time consuming, you will have to allocate a certain time each day for guitar and set an alarm to remind you big_smile

Take care,

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

i was thinking just the other day about our old friends that seem to have fallen off the map. glad to see you're still thinking of us slaving away at our PC's in this hot weather. welcome back and drop in more often we miss your company.

oh and welcome to the retired brigade otherwise known as the old farts club wink

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Welcome back.  I hope to see more of you. 

Some motivation might be the new Song Of The Month feature.  Check it out. 

I haven't saved enough to retire yet, but I think I would make a phenomenal lottery jackpot winner. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Good too see you back.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman