Topic: Bosch theme song chords

Good day!
Anybody have, or know where I can find the chords for the song "Can't Let Go" off the album Human Nature by Caught A Ghost?
This is the theme song for the Harry Bosch series on Crave TV which is an excellent adaptation of several Michael Connelly books based on the Bosch character. I would like to learn and play this song on my acoustic guitar.
Thanks.

Re: Bosch theme song chords

Howdy John,  First off I want to make it clear that I'm not "sniping" you here.... I did find and listen to the song a couple times through, and I think you have set your sights a little high in expecting to come up with an arrangement for a good rendition on an acoustic guitar.  The only strings I can hear in it is a bass.  There are drums, a keyboard, I'm guessing  a Tenor Sax, muted Trumpet or Cornet, and a short bout of someone slapping the skin of a Conga a few whacks in there.... in short, one reason you are not finding chords or tabs out there is that it was not orchestrated to include Guitar in the first place.

You might try feeding a recording through Chordify and see what their software pukes out.... but I'm not holding out much hope.

Sorry, it is a good tune and one I likely would have not heard if not for your request, so Thanks for That!

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare