Topic: WOW

The first time in about 10 months that i have been able to get back to this site. I must say it has changed quite a bit. Going to have to check everything out and see if i like all the changes!!!
Rick the Plumber

Re: WOW

Welcome back rick they changed it a lot so many things are in different areas.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Most things are pretty much similar to what you remember, with a few layout differences.... otherwise same-same.
If you do find anything that is annoying, check out the About Chordie section as most glitches likely have been addressed in there and you are likely to find a simple remedy.  If not, drop a note (or post a question) and one of us will be happy to assist.

Welcome "Home" !!

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

Welcome back Rick!  Please do let us know if you have any issues.  Like Doug said, most changes were cosmetic.  Although, Chordie did get a new server as well so there are far less down times than before!  smile

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

mekidsmom wrote:

Welcome back Rick!  Please do let us know if you have any issues.  Like Doug said, most changes were cosmetic.  Although, Chordie did get a new server as well so there are far less down times than before!  smile

Yeah - most of the changes were behind the scenes for more reliable hosting and databases.  There were cosmetic and design changes, but the big stuff dealt with reliability.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

mekidsmom wrote:

Chordie did get a new server as well so there are far less down times than before!  smile

Wow you are not afraid of jinxing us at all are you? lol.

Baldguitardude wrote:

Wow you are not afraid of jinxing us at all are you? lol.

Chordie was up yesterday while everything else went down!  Chordie for the win!  Whoop whoop!  LOL

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.