Re: What is the name of your band?

Thats cool Altex. there is a local band here called " Spare Parts ". they do cover tunes and are real good. hope the name serves you well.

Have a great day....Badeye.

one caper after another

there was a local band that I used to really love to go see when I lived on Cape Cod. I always thought that they had the perfect name.....THE INCREDIBLE CASUALS
they still get together now and then so if you are ever on Cape Cod and you hear that they are playing I highly recommend you catch their show

what a long strange trip it's been

My friend made this name up, Shamrock, because were from Ireland and we rock.

Time to breed some hate!
- Alexi Laiho

good name for an irish rock band.

do you do your own songs?
got a website?
anything on the net?

i like irish bands, folk and rock and rock folk or just rock rock heavy rock

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

30 (edited by st.anger 2007-06-08 17:57:30)

Nothing on the net , but, we have only started and are just doing some covers like Blood Brothers by Iron Maiden and other stuff like that.

Time to breed some hate!
- Alexi Laiho

my bands name is "the blooming weeds" we're a soft rock indie band...i play lead and vocals

Angels of Hell

hey what's up folk's? Might as well add my bands name in for the hell of it, we are called Running With Scissors and you can check us out on myspace if you feel like it. Or we have our own website www.scissorzone.com. we have pics and video and some craziness!  There are quite a few bands by that name, but we are a little different than most, mostly because we are a cover band, no originals, but that's not because we don't try, we just don't rememeber any of them, lol.

Hey,
My older brother's band name when he was in highschool was Shattered Reflection.

Jikklop

The Irish gave the bagpipes to the Scots as a joke, but the Scots haven't got the joke yet.

my bands name is "inconclusive" i thought of it while readind the news paper

Kickin'       check us out at kickin.ws

Bobby
kickin.ws

Balistic
We play all originals.  Anything rock really.  Right now Me( i'm lead and vocals) and the keyboarder are working on a metal song, but we have several songs as laid back or more laid back than pink floyd.  litterally anything that has something to do with rock.  except maybe country rock.  Dont get me wrong, im not knocking country, its just not something i would want to play.  i actually like country.

tone obbsession

but if you made a countr song and made it really heavy rock, it might turn out quite good

I think people in bands sould experiment as much as possible, if it doesnt turn out then no harm, no one but yourselves heard it.

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

upyerkilt wrote:

but if you made a countr song and made it really heavy rock, it might turn out quite good

I think people in bands sould experiment as much as possible, if it doesnt turn out then no harm, no one but yourselves heard it.

Ken

oh, believe me, we experiement a heck of a lot.  There's absolutely no shortage of that.

I was formerly in Monkeys with Fireworks, but I am now working solo.

My guitars: Gibson Les Paul Vintage Mahogony and Ibanez AE40 TEL acoustic.
My equipment: Peavey 100w combo (198?) and an ancient (1970's?) Crate 100w combo. A PODxt.

Once i finished guitar lessons i am going to make a band called the "PYROMANICS"!!!!!!!

Our Band is called The Shnipes after the bird the Snipe. If you were from the west of Ireland, and you saw one on a bog (thats where they live!), you would say " Holy shit there's a Shnipe. See www.theshnipes.ie for more info.

snipe... aint that like a made up animal that poeple use to trick ignorant folks too stupid to know there aint no such thing? Kind of like the jackelope?

All You Need is Love smile

44 (edited by Jikklop 2008-01-05 12:51:30)

Hey,
A few friends and I have a band. Sort of.
It's called The Good People And Me. One of my friends doesn't actually do much, but sing "backup".
"Backup" as in sit there and echo what the vocalist is doing in a really annoying tone. But it's funny.
She came up with the band name. She's the "Me".

Jikklop

The Irish gave the bagpipes to the Scots as a joke, but the Scots haven't got the joke yet.

my band is the Poker Run Band we do alot of bike shows and play DAC and alot of outlaw stuff, but i always liked the name Free Beer. It would definitly draw a crowd but you better be good

My little 2 piece band is called "Sinatra" after the man himself smile

We're a contemporary christian band--Giants Fall.  Hope to have the myspace site w/ some tracks up in the next 60 days.

Hey Guys! I'm starting a new band.. Need a cool name. We do from 60's - 90's, Rock, Pop, Country, Afr ect. Any suggestions?

Dry Gnome Poop Salsa 13 Of The Dubious Snail

tongue:P:P:P:P

Nogardder
cool danspr

Blues is easy to play, but hard to feel
Jimi Hendrix
cool danspr