Topic: TO ALL MY FRIENDS ON FACEBOOK

I am getting your posts and comments. I can`t acknowledge any of it. Thanx in advance. You may find this hard to believe. I have been banned for 3 days because someone reported me for offensive content. See all of you in 3 days. Have a good weekend. Thanx Zurf for the xmas song and comment on the Johnny Blue.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

2 (edited by dino48 2016-12-17 01:32:24)

Re: TO ALL MY FRIENDS ON FACEBOOK

Ok consider me out .I do not go too facebook but my sister is bugging me to go. My security warns me against going too the sight.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

3 (edited by beamer 2016-12-17 05:53:53)

I have had no problems with face book,  Dino,change your security settings..     I cant believe this .  I read everything in here. and none of its offensive.  Come on MOD, time to loosen the collar a bit. No dirty words have been  put on here as they relate to the public tv censorship rules.  Joey has always been on the edge of what ppl call "not in line with normal trends", however I have never seen him be out of line in chordie.

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

Scott, it weren't us !!!  It was Facebook.... or maybe it was you !?  Just messin' with ya.  wink

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

JJJ - You ALWAYS behave yourself here in Chordieland.  As a mod, I thank you for that.  As for facebook... ha ha ha ha ha!  I'm kind of not surprised, but all the same, perhaps you need to figure out who it was and give 'em the boot!  wink

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

6 (edited by joeyjoeyjoey 2016-12-17 14:01:52)

SCOTT-- You have it all wrong. It is nothing like in your message.   AMY-- It was someone on a different page. Not on my friends list. I can`t even answer messages on my page. That is why I am communicating here.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Not sure what I said about Johnny Blue, but I hope you enjoyed the two songs I sent you.  The Willie Nelson song cracked me up.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Ah well, at least Facebook had the good sense to just mute you for a couple days rather than ban you completely.  Frustrating though I'm sure.  Interestingly enough, I manage a facebook business page for work and we simply ban people from posting on the page rather than report them to Facebook.  I wonder why the person didn't just report you to the group and have them remove or ban you.  I'm surprised Facebook didn't just suggest that to them as well.  You must have said something REALLY bad!  I didn't think FB's moderation was all that strict!  You'll have to send me a msg and give me all the details when you get access again!  wink

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

mekidsmom wrote:

Ah well, at least Facebook had the good sense to just mute you for a couple days rather than ban you completely.  Frustrating though I'm sure.  Interestingly enough, I manage a facebook business page for work and we simply ban people from posting on the page rather than report them to Facebook.  I wonder why the person didn't just report you to the group and have them remove or ban you.  I'm surprised Facebook didn't just suggest that to them as well.  You must have said something REALLY bad!  I didn't think FB's moderation was all that strict!  You'll have to send me a msg and give me all the details when you get access again!  wink

I will show you later this afternoon. When I am out of FB jail. Lol.  Someone was asking for memes on a certain. I supplied 2. Quite a few people got reported. You know how my sense of humor is.  I have been banned before. I am sure it will happen again.

Enjoy Every Sandwich

joeyjoeyjoey wrote:

SCOTT-- You have it all wrong. It is nothing like in your message.   AMY-- It was someone on a different page. Not on my friends list. I can`t even answer messages on my page. That is why I am communicating here.

Well that is good to know.  I am glad you are not booted, although alternate FB pages are easy to create. LOLOL

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)