Topic: Strangers, Poets, and Thieves by Jake Coco

Anyone have chords / tabs for this song?

Re: Strangers, Poets, and Thieves by Jake Coco

I've searched around a bit and came up with "Nada".... which is unusual for me.  Nice tune, so you might try feeding a recording of it into Chordify.net and see what it gives you in the way of output.  At least that would be a starting point.
Sorry I couldn't do you better.
-Doug-

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

welcome to Chordie.

I looked on line too and could not find chords or tabs for the song although I found several other songs by Jake Coco. I have two suggestions depending on how badly you want the song. First visit your local music store and either order guitar sheet music or the book for the CD with the album that has the song on it. From what I read  both should be available depending on which your music store can get. If you buy the book for the CD you would have chords for many more of his songs.

Music is what feelings sound like.
Music is life, that why our hearts have beats.

Thanks for the efforts and suggestions.

I chordified it for you
https://chordify.net/chords/jake-coco-s … ts-thieves
It doesn't seem to want to play  but at least you can see all the chords.   You could play the song on you tube and foolow along here on chordify.
Hope this works for you.
Jim

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Patriot - let me know if that works, if not i'll see if I do something else

Jim

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

7 (edited by Lina121 2017-09-22 05:15:40)

I do not have.

TIGLJK wrote:

Patriot - let me know if that works, if not i'll see if I do something else

Jim

Thank You!

This s...head has inundated the forums this morning with inane and meaningless posts. So I've banned him.

Phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Phill Williams wrote:

This s...head has inundated the forums this morning with inane and meaningless posts. So I've banned him.

Phill

Something like 10 posts???  Well, this one is gone, thanks for calling attention to it !!

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare