1 (edited by jadeknots 2018-03-12 04:17:18)

Topic: Where in the World by Rick Price.

Hi, looking for chords and etc for this song 'Where in the World' by (the under-rated) Rick Price. Any info at all, as all I can get is a you-tube video. Thank you.

Re: Where in the World by Rick Price.

I did a little searching around and like you was unable to find that tune (except that you-tube vid).  I did find several of his songs on Ultimate-Guitar.com, just not the one you were looking for..... it's a matter of time and I'm sure it will turn up somewhere down the road.

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

Thank you Doug.  I don't know why it's not available, when his other stuff is.  It's a great song.  I will be patient.  I'm trying to nut it out myself, but it's a slow journey.  I like it when someone else has done the ground work, lol.  Thank you anyway.

Jade

I "chordified" it for you. This link has the chords and  you can play along.... can print out too as well
https://chordify.net/chords/where-in-th … rick-price
Jim

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Wow, thank you TIGLJK.  Much appreciated.