Topic: Lost part of my Songbook. New site change fault?

My songbook is missing stuff now.  When I started it a few years ago I got up to about 62 songs and it wouldn't accept more.  Discovered folders would allow me to add more so I had like a "general" area and several folders.  Seems like I remember Songbook labeling the first folder it used as default until I created more as General folder.  Now can't find those songs under my Songbook in General , only the folders I added in addition to the general folder are accessible.

Anybody see the same thing?  Any idea if I can find access to the songs I had in General folder?

Re: Lost part of my Songbook. New site change fault?

As long as your username and logon have remained the same you should be able to "find those books".  But having said that I can think of a couple reasons certain songs might disappear, such as the index no longer has them available (which I would suspect would be a result of the hosting website no longer having the tune available) and the link is not verifiable.  The recent update, I think included an extensive review of the entire catalogue and some things may have changed.

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

Lol, found the folder.  Simple as the folder list is now scroll-able.  The missing folder was just off-screen when I tapped to look for them.  Man, I feel silly for not realizing that.

RickRS wrote:

Lol, found the folder.  Simple as the folder list is now scroll-able.  The missing folder was just off-screen when I tapped to look for them.  Man, I feel silly for not realizing that.

Kind of like losing your glasses and discovering them on the top of your head. roll  big_smile

nice post all

I'm here to Sing, Rap, Make friends, Write, Play and Listen