Topic: Congratulations Julian Craig !!

Good going there Bud.... another "milestone" passed under-foot. smile  So now the next question is:  What's Next??

Don't dwell on it too much at this time, but Seriously do think about it.  A good many of us took one of the many paths laid before us at the time we stood where you are now.  No matter which you choose, they all lead to the same place eventually.  You will spend your lifetime learning.  Some in School, some on the way to wherever you want to wind up, some "on the job", some from the friends and mentors you will meet and make, and some lessons will be learned through the process of life.

May you always see your way forward with clarity, may you never fear the asking of questions, may you always be curious and find joy in the things you discover.  And whenever you can..... Share.   smile

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

Re: Congratulations Julian Craig !!

Hello, Julian ...

Your Opie Bill was sharing his pride in your accomplishments with the rest of us in the Chordie Universe, so I also wanted to add a big ol' WELL DONE !!! from eastern Canada.

He tells us you're also embarking on learning to play guitar yourself, and we would ALL support that here! lol Music is one of the great therapeutic enjoyments of life, and you can enjoy it by yourself or with a crowd, at any time of day or time of year. Your Opie Bill has been one of our treasured members for quite a while, and we hope you know how proud he is of you and all you are aspiring to be.

Keep at it, keep enjoying, and keep smiling!

Gidday Julian
Congratulations on your graduation.I gather you are learning guitar.
Well a word of caution, being a guitar player is a chick magnet.
(I have no experience of this as i must be the exception.)All the best for the future.
And of course the chicks.
You have a wonderful grand father cherish him.
Good Luck from us Kiwis.
Brian

The King Of Audio Torture

Congratulations Julian Craig on graduating High School. May you always carry hope, faith, peace and love in your heart, wherever you go. As you travel the path ahead have faith that the universe will always support you, that you are never alone.  love and hard work will light the path ahead of you.. Remember professionals were once amateurs who didn't quit.
All the best.
Pete

Congratulations Julian, rest a while, but think while you do, where you want to lead life ... don't let it lead you!!

Cheers

Richard

-[ Musician, writer, guitarist, singer ]-
Bandcamp     https://richardmortimer.bandcamp.com/follow_me
Discogs          https://www.discogs.com/release/29065579
YouTube         https://www.youtube.com/@RichardMortimerMusic

Well done Julian and congratulations on your graduation.

I understand that your grandpa, who is obviously very proud of you, is teaching you guitar; a great hobby, which helps you get invites to all the best parties and something that impresses the ladies so keep it up.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Nicely done and now you are leaning to play guitar for one of the best. Your guitar will soon be a good friend and no matter what life has in store for you, you guitar will always be there.

Music is what feelings sound like.
Music is life, that why our hearts have beats.

8 (edited by TIGLJK 2018-05-25 10:30:20)

Julian
First of all - Congratulations on having wonderful Grandparents in Bill and Dondra!

and of course super CONGRATULATIONS  upon your graduation.
Even though we here on Chordie will miss seeing you in your cap and gown, we would never miss this chance to tell you we’re proud of you as well.
It took a lot of hard work to reach this goal. You had to show up every day, whether you felt like it or not. I hope you feel great about what you’ve accomplished, and I hope you’ll continue to be a person who shows up day in and day out for those things that are worthwhile and important in life ( including playing guitar !)
Your graduation day is a proud day for you and a dream come true for your family as well I am sure.
It’s a beautiful thing, watching someone you’ve always loved growing up and getting one step closer to their dreams - so undoubtedly, this is a wonderful day for you and those that have had that pleasure ( a.k.a. - Granpa Bill and Grandma Dondra).
As far as learning guitar Julian - remember this.......
Music is like a time machine - it can take you back to favorite moments of the past, it can move you forward into new experiences, and it can soothe the soul of the present like nothing else can .
Congratulations today on your graduation and best wishes for all your tomorrows !
I am sure your Dad will be looking down and be bursting with with Angel Pride when you walk that stage to get that diploma!
Enjoy the Day with your loving Grandparents!

Jim

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Hi Julian, I sent your granddad an email wishing you the very best for your future academically and musically. come and join us here on Chordie when you find some time.

All the best from Phill&Ann from Wales.

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

A big congratulations from me to you Julian, a wonderful achievement smile

Laugh Lots ... Forgive Much ...  Love one another     smile
Covers and some Originals found over there    ------- >    https://soundcloud.com/ukulelejan

congratulations Julian, wishing you bright and happy future

out of tune out of key and out of touch

Congratulations on your milestone achievement.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude