Topic: ProAudioStar

I have to just let everyone know how surprised I was to get this e-mail. 

"Just emailing you to give you an update regarding your order with us.  Unfortunately, the TC Helicon Mic Mechanic 2 you purchased is not up to our standard of B-Stock quality upon further inspection. We are expecting a shipment of new units in about 4-5 days time time. If you are willing to wait, we will honor the B-stock price and have a brand new item shipped out to you directly from our warehouse.  Please let me know how you would like to proceed and if you have any questions."

I was skeptical ordering from this company, but it looks like I will be getting a brand new toy at the used price which saves me about 36 bucks.

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

Re: ProAudioStar

That is a bonus !!  T C Helicon makes some really good stuff, I have one of the Harmony G pedals and once you get the hang of setting it up and setting your preferences it does a fine job of doing what it was designed to do.  Not getting as much use, so I have to go to the manual every time it seems, but documentation is good and like most things, there are lots of youtube videos to guide you through the rough patches.  I'm curious about the mic mechanic, so will have to wander out there and see what they are like.  Thanks for the info and be sure to let us know how you are getting along with it once it arrives.  smile

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

How could anyone complain about that kind of service? You lucky person you....let me know how you get on with it.

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

That's great service, Beamer ... it's always encouraging to do business with an honorable vendor.