Re: I'LL DIE WITH A SWORD IN MY HAND

Thank you jets60 I wrote it from a dream I had . On the aaid day of the battle. 14th October .  England would never be the same again,we lost our laws,or language, our culture and our land. We,'ve been the under class ever since.

Hard times create strong men,Strong men create good times,Good times create weak men,Weak men create hard times.Cantwere rice INVICTA!

ctech wrote:

Here is the new "ill die with a sword in my hand"I went a little wrong near the end. I blame my age,HAHA!  Listen to I'll die with a sword in my hand by Ctech #np on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.com/user-415450650/i … word-in-my

Very good ctech. I enjoyed that song you have a pleasant voice which suited your song well.

28 (edited by Strummerboy Bill 2018-08-20 17:09:15)

What I wrote on SoundCloud:

"Nicely done! I TOTALLY enjoyed listening to you, Ctech. You sound like you're sitting around a campfire with your warrior mates, singing this. VERY well done! --- Bill from Chordie"

PS: Don't mean to step on The Loremaster's territory, but for those of us who wondered, "October 14th" refers to the Battle of Hastings in 1066 won by William The Bastard, who then took the name "Conqueror".

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com

29 (edited by ctech 2018-08-22 13:28:45)

Thanks ark much appreciated glad you liked it. Being from kent I'm proud of my ancestors for standing after the battle in resistance and in doing so kept most of their rights. That's why our motto is invicta. Undefeated.

Hard times create strong men,Strong men create good times,Good times create weak men,Weak men create hard times.Cantwere rice INVICTA!

Thanks Bill,much appreciated.  I'm going to try and write some more with an old English theme. I've been researching a few subjects and now i'm waiting to see if anything jumps out at me.