Topic: Embarrassing moment

I am preparing stuff for our band's Halloween gig and we wanted to play some scary Halloween songs in the interval. One of these songs wanted was The Monster Mash and I found a copy of what was advertised as the original version, not the Bobby Pickett one, so I downloaded it (and a couple of others) mixed them onto one track late last night sent it to Julia, our lead singer, for her opinion. This morning I took the ten minute recording I had made and copied it to make a repeating track to last an hour, Then, for the first time, I listened to the tracks to check for evenness of levels.

Suddenly I though I heard the 'f' word in Monster Mash, so I listened closely. The track I downloaded was absolutely disgusting so I had to contact Julia rather rapidly and tell her not to listen to it as it is not fit for a lady to hear. Too late!! She listened to it earlier and was laughing her socks off as she knew how utterly embarrassed I would be sending it to her.

This is one very red faced Roger lol 

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Re: Embarrassing moment

An honest over-sight, Roger ... kudos to you for the quick reparations. I expect we've all done something equally embarrassing before (maybe more than once!) and am glad your friend saw the humor in it all.     

Re: Embarrassing moment

I can imagine how you felt an easy mistake to make when you're rushing. Did the heat from your face melt your phone?     

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.