Topic: Soul Stability - Soundcloud

I finally got around to recording this for Bill.

Here is the link.

https://soundcloud.com/tigljk/soul-stability 

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Re: Soul Stability - Soundcloud

TIGLJK I listened to your version and  it was fantastic. Easy to listen to it.     

Music is what feelings sound like.
Music is life, that why our hearts have beats.

Tig you had that guitar going good and once again another top song that hits the nail on head perfectly. In in the words of young folk here in NZ   chur bro  choice man choice. Chur is a Kiwi way of saying cheers.     

Hi Jim. A bit of a rocky 12 bar thing going on there buddy? Couldn't really make out the words clearly but good anyway.
Give my regards to the family.     

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Jim, well written, I like the lyrics in this one smile     

Laugh Lots ... Forgive Much ...  Love one another     smile
Covers and some Originals found over there    ------- >    https://soundcloud.com/ukulelejan

Jim, thank you for this song and the lyrics which are spot on describing me! I really do live my life in the past - some of that is my mental condition, being that I remember things from long ago better than I remember short-term stuff, and some of it is just the way I am: I sometimes have to be dragged into changing times.

Also, you helped me score some points with Dondra who said she didn't realize I listen to her as closely as I do.

Note left for you on SC and thanks once again for taking the trouble. Now that I have the chords, I will try to cover it as I said previously.

Thanks for thinking of me/us, my friend!

Bill     

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com