Topic: another rock that sings (still working title)

Starts with Aadd6

x    x    x    x    x    x  1st fret
x    x    o    o    o    o  2nd fret

you go in a strum/slide/pick style up always using the same finger setting to the 5th and the 7th, and than back down. The rhythm you can use here is very variable. Can be used in disco style, rock style, heavy rock..., you can go up higher.

After a while, use power chords, using the E chord from 3th to 5th

x    x    x    x    x    x     2nd fret
o    x    x    x    x    x     3th fret here you can take the whole fret in stead of only the E string
x    x    x    o    x    x     4th fret 
x    o    o    x    x    x     5th fret 

Starting from this chord you go up from 3th to 5th (in fact it is better to explain if I tell that it's G in barre, and you go up to A in barre)
Back down and up a few times, switching again to the Aadd6 on 2nd fret and back up to 5th and 7th
Have fun, again quick changes.

I play this since a few years, but still haven't used it to create a song. The chords are there, the structure is there, but I can ABSOLUTELY not decide what rhythm I use, so even playing it I stay in time, but sometimes I switch to disco...

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]