Topic: Bill jamz

Bill,
Now that you’re living up to the strummin nickname and sharing your music with us, I’m wondering if we can get you on skype for our next evening jam.  Do you have Skype and a video camera? 

Re: Bill jamz

Yes, BGD, i do have Skype on my machine here, and I should also have a video camera, though I have not used it in a few years.

Do you have something on YouTube which shows how y'all set this up? It sounds like fun and I would like to participate, I just need the "Idiot's Guide" to how this is done.

Thanks

Bill     

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com

As mentioned in our brief email thread, I’ve been a Mac user for the better part of 15 years and will be no help whatsoever setting a Windows machine up, but maybe another kind-hearted chordian who is versed in the ways of windows can help you?     

Hey Bill !  I have you on my Skype contacts list.... perhaps "webcam" would be a better term than video camera.  Most video cameras don't connect via USB, and might be more bother to get working than the other. I can make myself available tomorrow afternoon at a time convenient for you to get you up and running.... a couple of errands for the
AM but pretty free afterwards. Ring my cell and we'll talk it over.

Doug     

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

I will give you a call later on this evening, Doug.

Thanks

Bill

PS: I will also hunt up that "web-cam".     

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Rogue Beatle Bass

Well, I lost your cell number, Doug. Wrote you an e-mail, so maybe you will see it.

Sorry, but if ever you need something to be done or go wrong, just hand it over to me and I'll take care of it! smile

Bill     

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Rogue Beatle Bass

I was wondering..... only had 2 calls this afternoon, both from some telemarketer in San Diego.  Just knew they weren't you !!  Info on the way.  smile     

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare