1 (edited by easybeat 2018-12-04 01:34:09)

Topic: So Many Angels

https://soundcloud.com/rough-as-gut/so-many-angels
Was going to write a Christmas song,but it kinda ended up something different entirely.
I guess Christmas is a time to count our blessings,so after writing this song(about a friend)
if you are in good health thats a blessing.  Maybe something we all to often take for granted.

The King Of Audio Torture

Re: So Many Angels

I've often said to Ann that we're so lucky that we are reasonably healthy, apart from the occasional ache and pain in the joints! I've seen so many friends and relatives depart this life but still think I'm fortunate that my own offspring are all alive and kicking.

Your song hits the spot and your rendition is soulful and poignant. Well done and thanks for sharing.     

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Nice one easybeat, the lyrics are good and thought provoking.  Has a bit of a country feel to it.     

Laugh Lots ... Forgive Much ...  Love one another     smile
Covers and some Originals found over there    ------- >    https://soundcloud.com/ukulelejan

EB your guitar and vocals working good. Excellent lyrics.     

Nice song, EB, and appreciate the reminder to be grateful instead of complaining. Truth is, most of us have more to be thankful for than we do to complain about.     

EB

GOOD ONE -  reminds that today is wonderful day - we've never seen it before, and will never see it again - so enjoy it the best way you can !
(and as I type that - I think to myself - hey that would be a great line in the chorus of some song.  smile
Thanks for sharing Brian
Jim     

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Hey Guys,many thanks for taking the time to comment
and subjecting your ears to another easybeat song.     

The King Of Audio Torture