1 (edited by Grah1 2018-12-07 11:56:24)

Topic: The plan

I  don't   normally  like  to  post any  of  my  political ramblings  on here  but  as  its  fast  approaching the  time  of  year  when everybody is  kind  (or  professes  to  be}and  as  the  current  British  government   are just  a  shower  of  charlatans ,here's a song  for   xmas .If  any  one  wants  the  words and  music   just  ask  and  I'll  post them .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MHSkvnQW2g

Re: The plan

and not one smile as you sang with such irony. i think you and i are on the same wavelength Grah, the rest of the world seem to think that we Brits are well off...breaking news folks, most of us are not! full marks for this one Grah. i'm a big Jethro Tull fan and this is on the same wavelength as greats such as "two fingers"     

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Thank you Phill I get a bit angry some times with the stupidity and selfishness of our politicians  I have to have a rant.This song has been well received today by  many people on various platforms.I appreciate your kind words .     

In tthe Best tradition of Folk music you are putting protest into your song Grah. I dont know much about whats happening in the Uk .It was interesting for me  talking to an 80 something year old, Brit the other day . He is visiting NZ and told me next election he is going to vote for the Official Monster Raving Loony Party. He said he has had enough of  all politicians in the UK including the party he supported for the last sixty years.     

Pestle  the UK is governed. by a bunch of halfwits so the monster raving loony party would be a better option     

Excellent  song, who will we vote for next election? ,we live in intresting times.     

Hard times create strong men,Strong men create good times,Good times create weak men,Weak men create hard times.Cantwere rice INVICTA!

cheers ctech glad you  liked  it .     

Politics is a dirty game,  it appears the shame of politicians exists everywhere.     

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".