Topic: CHANGES SINCE THE UPGRADE

Hi everyone
I'm sure,or at least I hope, there is some simple answer to my problem.
Since the major Chordie upgrade I haven't been able to use any new material from the site.
Despite trying the two different display settings, the display on both my iPad and PC is garbled. There are pieces of code and error messages showing on screen and the chords and lyrics appear as they did in edit mode rather than play mode.
My song book is intact. The problem is only with new material I'm trying to access.
Thanks, all the best. Chordie was my mainstay music source and I love to have it back.
Regards, Bruce 

Re: CHANGES SINCE THE UPGRADE

Hi Bruce - I'm sure the head admin, programmer and owner of chordie would like to see some screen shots of the issues you are seeing. Please send to Per at  admin@chordie.com.     

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

Hi Bruce, the problem you are describing sounds similar to one from another member that I addressed awhile back.  In that particular case he was accessing Chordie through a third party App called Chordinator which didn't get along with some of the formatting code that we use currently.  Are you accessing Chordie through your browser or with an App ?
As Top mentioned, a screen shot to admin is always helpful in case it is something at this end easily fixed.

Thanks for posting !!   smile     

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

I cannot delete songs for any of my songbooks. Have enjoyed chording for a few years with no issues, but recently can only add,not delete?   Help..     

To help with this issue we need to know exactly what is happening.

To delete a song from a Songbook you first need to select the song (or songs) by clicking on the grey box to the left of the song title:

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1926/43844294710_ea33fb9f91_z.jpg

Then you then click on the box with the bin image at the top of the Songbook page to delete the song:

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1948/44937635584_f466ede663_z.jpg

Please let me know how far you you can get and list any error messages, or say when things stop happening.

Roger     

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

This issue should now be fixed.     

Have been a member for a while now n have deleted songs with no trouble. I know the process, but recently when I get to the ""ok" button ,nothing happens . Cannot get the "cancel" to work either. Everything just freezes up?     

RE: CHANGES SINCE THE UPGRADE
I cannot delete songs for any of my songbooks. Have enjoyed chording for a few years with no issues, but recently can only add,not delete?   Help..     

I had tried those pictured illustrations given. The OK button to complete the task does not activate. 
My songbook stays at 99. I can't add or delete since the upgrade.

Dinoglide 2010 -     

Experiecing similar troubles unable to delete and unable to print.  Song books all there but wanting to edit and print some songs.  Thanks