Verse 1
Am                                        C/G
It’s hard these days to be a white straight male
G6                                          Fmaj7
Feels like the whole world is trying to bring you down
Am                                      G6
Slowly chipping away at all that we have made
Fmaj7                                    E
Turning it all upside down they’re filling our lives with fear and hate, we’ve got to

Chorus
Am           C/G
Hold out, hear what I’m saying
G6            Fmaj7
Hold out, do like I’m doing
Am           C/G
Hold out, hold out
Fmaj7                                       E                                                    Am
Cos it won’t be long before their world comes crumbling down
(Am)         C/G
Hold out, hear what I’m saying
G6            Fmaj7
Hold out, do like I’m doing
Am           C/G
Hold out, hold out
Fmaj7                                       E                                                   Am

G6                Fmaj7        E
Yeah, yeah, yeah

Verse 2
Am                     C/G
I feel your pain it keeps coming around again
G6                                              Fmaj7
This multicultural nightmare is enough to drive us all insane
Am                             G6
People pass you by false virtue in their eyes
Fmaj7                      E
There aint no justice the punishment never fits the crime, we’ve got to

Repeat Chorus

Am           G6                Fmaj7        E
                 Yeah, yeah, yeah                          our sun will

Outro

Am                             Fmaj7                        G6     E
Shine,   our sun will shine, our sun will shine, again, again, again, our sun will
Shine,   our sun will shine, our sun will shine, hold out, hold out, hold out
Shine,   our sun will shine, our sun will shine, again, again, again, our sun will
Shine,   our sun will shine, our sun will shine, hold out, hold out, hold out

Fmaj7                                       E                                                    Am

© Trevor Scrivens 15th November 2018 
Listen to Hold out by Ctech #np on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.com/user-415450650/hold-out

Hard times create strong men,Strong men create good times,Good times create weak men,Weak men create hard times.Cantwere rice INVICTA!

Re: Hold out

Trev that has got all the incredients a good protest song should have.     

Cheers peatle just a song to get out my frustration at the world and to say this cant go on the snake is already eating its tail, people are waking up to the hipocracy.  I see light at the end of a very dark tunnel. Hence "our sun will shine again , hold out"     

Hard times create strong men,Strong men create good times,Good times create weak men,Weak men create hard times.Cantwere rice INVICTA!

Reverse discrimination is the prevalent flavor these days. In our Province's capital city (Halifax), some people put posters up around town this past October, simply saying "It's Okay to be White". The media made them out to be vicious white-supremacists ... talk about over-exaggeration!!! The human race is becoming a house divided against itself, and I sincerely wish I could share the optimism in your song, CTECH. Good work, nevertheless.     

5 (edited by ctech 2018-12-31 14:49:47)

Hi Tenement Funster, the powers that be prefer us whites to hate and feel ashamed of who we are. Not me im proud of my ancestors and what they have achieved,and will die to protect there memory.
I too see the "its ok to be white stickers " but living in a town full of commies it usually get torn down and replaced with refugees welcome or some other communist garbage. With the great replacement in full swing its a case of stand you ground or die. Im no white supremacist im just a man who is standing up for his kin and a future for his grandchildren.  It how nature made us.   

I feel sorry for you, your prime minister is a joke(is he even a man?),but the ours isnt no better. They have all sold us down the river.