Topic: Add song to my songbook

I am unable to add a song to my songbook. When I press the button to Login Add to Songbook, I get taken to the Forum page showing a list of topics. This has happened previously to me. I can't recall how it was resolved. I haven't logged in for quite some time. I do not have more than 90 songs in my Songbook. Thankyou
Geknefae 

Re: Add song to my songbook

Sorry to  hear about your problem. Please give some additional information. What are you using to access Chordie? Is it a computer what type? Is it a tablet?  If it is a computer first try to clean it with a program like CCleaner? It is free and the is one of the most downloaded programs. Here is the link to the free  program:   https://www.ccleaner.com/ccleaner     

Music is what feelings sound like.
Music is life, that why our hearts have beats.

Is it possible to make a list of songs (eg. set list) within Chordie that is not in alphabetical order, but rather in the order that I intend to do the songs?  And how do I add a comment to a song on my personal song list (for example "Drop D" or a bit of info or anecdote about the song)?   Thank you!     

Welcome to Chordie, G&B ...

I spent some time trying to come up with a way to accomplish what you're asking, but wasn't successful. There are several Moderators in the group who are much more technically inclined than I am, and I expect one of them will reply to your question soon. The only thing I could come up with is to save each song on your PC as a Word doc or PDF, make the edits you want, and save them again on your PC or tablet. If Chordie has abilities beyond that, I'm not sure how to access them.

All the best ...TF     

5 (edited by Classical Guitar 2019-02-04 19:08:04)

One of the easiest ways is saving the songs and  used either a word document or if you use open office use a write document  to save your songs and then write the comment on want   you use to make comments. I do not think you can make a comment in the song book on Chordie .

Music is what feelings sound like.
Music is life, that why our hearts have beats.

Thank you,  your input is much appreciated.     

thanks for sharing it with us and it really amazing to look these thing.     

Spam removed from Sig by mod. DO NOT SPAM!

One way would be to re name the songs in edit and add an A to the title , add A B to the second song  etc     

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

How do I add a song to my songbook?     

Please check this:

https://www.chordie.com/forum/viewtopic … 68#p198868     

"Do, or do not; there is no try"