Topic: Missing the old days..

Picked up the guitar for first time in about 6 months and was picking some this evening. i really got to missing the old days when I used to play an average of 4 hrs a day but have just drifted away from it over the past few years.. I miss being on here and talking to all the great people that frequented the forum.  Just thought I'd drop in and say hello to all the friends from back in the day (and a hello to any new ones to be made). i plan to start playing more and being more active here in the future smile  hope evryone has been well1 

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]

Re: Missing the old days..

Excellent we need some new input to add to the good posts that already  are on here. Welcome back.     

Glad you're back,  rebuilding the callouses on the fingers will be rewarding.     

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".

Chris
It seems you must have been a "chordian" before I joined.  I am glad to have you back here anyways, hope to hear from you more often
I am looking forward to your music!
JIm     

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Welcome back Pix. Nice to hear from you again. It's a shame so many friends have dropped by the wayside, and nice when they return.

They say to avoid hangovers don't get sober. To avoid blisters.... don't stop playing!     

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

6 (edited by Tenement Funster 2019-02-18 10:19:05)

Hey, GuitarPix ... glad to hear from you. I think I also came aboard since you last posted, but am glad for you that you've got your axe back in hand, and working back into it. I suppose we've all been through dry spells like that; glad you've worked out of yours.

Wow - There's a blast from the past. Good to hear from you Pix! Check out the chordiestock posts - year 7 is coming up in March. You and Billie should make it if you can! The visit from you and Toots 8 or 9 years ago started a tradition!     

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

Hi Chris, great to hear from you again and looking forward to your input. Always interesting to hear the adventures of an underwater firefighter. lol

Roger     

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Welcome back, Chris. We've missed you.     

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude