Topic: Cover of My Song - Beautiful Child

Jim Cristaldi performed a cover of my song Beautiful Child 
Hope you like it
https://soundcloud.com/tigljk/jim-kenyo … iful-child 

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Re: Cover of My Song - Beautiful Child

Jim that is an excellent song with an  excellent message .     

Jim,

I left a note on SoundCloud, but let me just repeat what I've said before - here: You are one of the most prolific songwriters I know. This isn't just a song - it's a legacy.

Bill     

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com

There are some perfect songs and this one is as perfect as can be. It is a real joy to listen to this one. WOW more than great work.     

Music is what feelings sound like.
Music is life, that why our hearts have beats.

GC, Bill, Peatle
Thank you so much for your very kind words.
As you all well know, music from the heart always carries that extra special meaning.
I made a music video with it.  My family is going to Topsail Island for vacation this week and I cannot go due to other obligations...
I am going to Email it to them as an Easter Morning present. 

Thanks again guys - I really appreciate your comments!
JIm     

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Your buddy Jim has a perfect voice to blend with your beautiful lyrics ... wonderful teamwork, TIG!