Topic: could have wrote a song

https://soundcloud.com/mojo01/could-have-wrote-a-song
was sitting around playing my guitar this morning .when this just kind of wrote it self.
any way my apologies for not being around much life gets in the way some times, and this is the first thing I have written a for quit some time now.

if any one is intrested I will post the words and chords when I get some time 

out of tune out of key and out of touch

Re: could have wrote a song

Mojo
great to hear a new song from you,i guess you are like me often don`t
bother posting because there is little interest.
well i`m very interested in what chordians are writing,please post more.     

The King Of Audio Torture

Hey, Moe (nyuk-nyuk)

Been missing you - and sorry to say, I haven't been posting as much lately either - same reason: Life. Left you some comments on 'Cloud. It's good to "see" and hear from you again. Texas ain't that far away from Georgia, as the crow flies, Buddy. Let me know if that opportunity ever presents itself.

Your Friend

Bill     

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com

That's well done, MoJo ... and no pickles! lol It's refreshing how something like this just "pops out", isn't it?     

Mojo

I loved it !
Glad you are back - it's amazing to me the talent that
the people on chordie have.

Life gets in the way for a variety of reasons - glad you had the time to share this fine tune!
I love that Texan drawl in your voice - it makes your songs very unique. you guitar is always spot on as well !

Thanks again for sharing, hope to have you come out with  a few more soon.
Jim     

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

the simplest songs are usually the best. Love the sound effects in the background...the dog barking...woof     

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

I love to see the words Mojo of your song posted on here. I enjoyed your singing and playing and the lyrics worked perfect.