1 (edited by gitaardocphil 2007-09-04 08:24:36)

Topic: FOR YOUR EYES ONLY JAMES

I had a lot of fun trying to play, or create another song about germs, or microbe.
WOULDN'T IT BE A SILLY, FUNNY STUPID BAND NAME:

DOCPHIL & THE VICROBES (the vibe, and microbe in 1 WORD together)
There was a topic about band names, but I love this one.
That little child" in me. As long, no matter how old we are, we have a little child feeling, you DO feel good.
More, if you act as an child with the knowledge of an adult, no bullsh**, you atract still women, almost always a lot younger.
But I am playing, better, try to construct a song, and I know 1 thing, it is fun.
Using some "bug" names, or  DID YOU HUG YOUR BUG today? ( thanks to have you hugged your guitar).
Silly lyrics, but more difficult than I thought combining it with a melody. I started now in Am followed by E, back to Am and followed by Dm. I have to pay attention here, because before you know, you are playing Fleetwood Mac' s "Black Magic Woman", better known in the SANTANA cover.
After Dm, I take a G, a C, and there is where the problem start: it sounds good using B7, also an F, and 2 or 3 other chords. Can't choose, I wait for my muse, who is sleeping now.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]