Topic: Supermarket Sex God

Hope  you like  this  one  its  an electric  version of  a  song I wrote  earlier this  year  ,
I  recorded this  with  two  friends   on  a  Boss  Br 900  ,Quite  pleased  with  it .
Many   thanks  to  Robert  Pitcher  and  Fiona  Steele for  coming  on board   with  this  .
https://soundcloud.com/graham-windle/su … et-sex-god 

Re: Supermarket Sex God

Awesome my friend - clever lyrics and superb music!
Congrats !

Jim     

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Grah your  song works perfect, Rocks along nice , funny an excellent production.     

I agree with all the above. I'm glad you did an electric version, the drums and solos really add an extra dimension to the song. And the young lady doing the chorus is brilliant, I'll never look at Tesco, other supermarkets available!!! the same way again.     

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Graham

The more I listen to this song the better it gets - it's addicting to the male ego I think !  smile
Probably not going to be the theme song at the next me too movement rally ! smile     

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Thanks for the kind words guys .I'm hoping to do a vid to go with it soon .     

Brilliantly done. Moves at a good pace, it's funny, it's cleve. Love the guitar breaks and the incredible voice of the young lady.
Let's have some more like that.     

Thick as two short planks

Thanks  for  the positive  feedback . Fiona has  a  great  voice  ,she  was  lead singer  with  a band   called  Blue Steele  back  in the  90s .I  played  the  first  solo    Robert  played  the   second   we  did  the  whole  thing  in 2  sessions ,it  was  a  lot  of  fun .     

I love it. left note on SC

I think you need that as your nick name    GRAH1 THE SUPERMARKET SEX GOD!     

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)