Topic: Gallows Pole .Cindy and co Matala Live

https://soundcloud.com/graham-windle/gallows-pole
Another  track  from our  radio   transmision   from Matala 2013 

Re: Gallows Pole .Cindy and co Matala Live

Graham

Nice one ! I love he driving beat and the lyrics as well, It was performed in excellence. Thanks for sharing it. smile

Jim     

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Sounds like you were enjoying playing that as much as I'm sure the audience were enjoying listening to it. Very much up to your usual excellent standard Graham.     

Thick as two short planks

We  had  a  great  time  that  day ,it  kind  of  made  up  for  the day   before  when the  organisers  dropped  a  massive  clanger   in  their  timing  and  GB  Blues  ,and  another  English  band  were  cut   from the    program  .Its  a  massive  festival but  the stage  manager  let two of the  acts have  too much  time  for  sound checks which  ruined it  for  us on  the  main stage .
Happily   I'd  been invited  to  play  with Cindy  and  Antonis  on the  second  stage as  well,so  I  got  to play .
The  following  year   they  got it  right   as  my  mate  Luigi  was  stage  manager   and  we  had  a  ball.     

Really like that version, as this is a favorite of mine when Zepp did it.  left ya a note on SC     

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

Excellent version Grah.