Topic: Hello World!

Just saying hey, new here! Beamer, The METALIZER, Naughty rocker boy invited me from another forum on FB, looks like a great group. Cheers! Im learning lead guitar, flub around on acoustic, uke and now most recently bass...cant wait to dig in 

Re: Hello World!

YEp As the frittycat says, I stole her from Guitar Zoom! wheich is a great  page also.  I wanted her to see and meet all you peeps.     

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

Welcome Frittycat !!

Lots of great people here from all over the world.

Welcome !!

Jim     

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

welcome aboard!!     

-[ Musician, writer, guitarist, singer ]-
Bandcamp     https://richardmortimer.bandcamp.com/follow_me
Discogs          https://www.discogs.com/release/29065579
YouTube         https://www.youtube.com/@RichardMortimerMusic

Welcome to the Community! Sorry our Welcome Wagon is in the shop due to Covid.... so nobody will be knocking on your door with the fruit basket.  But make yourself to home, tune up, and join right in !!     

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

hello and welcome. any friend of Beamers etc... please join in and tell us a little about yourself. we all ask and answer questions and queries here so don't be shy.     

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Welcome fritty. You won't find a friendlier group of folks anywhere.     

Welcome  fritty  good to have you here. There is great bunch of people on here from all around the world with diverse backgrounds a great pool of knowledge and new ideas.     

welcome aboard     

out of tune out of key and out of touch

Hey.     

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Welcome. Joey here. The chief hoarder of the group.     

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

A warm welcome to you smile You won't find a betterr bunch of people than those that visit here regularly. Friendly and helpful to all. BTW...  Hope veryone's been well smile     

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]