Topic: 12 Yrs already?

I was just looking at my join date for chordie, and ill subtract 2 years because i didnt join the forums for that long. but still!  I been friends with so many on here in 14 Yrs.  Thank you! I love this gathering of friends, virtural and some no longer active and some no longer on this earth.

Cheers!

Scott 

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

2 (edited by Peatle Jville 2020-07-02 04:53:11)

Re: 12 Yrs already?

Scott  I always enjoy your posts  You must be one of the Chordie old timers now with fourteen years in this space.     I'm only a spring chicken here with only about five years so far.

You joined a year before me, oh! and happy anniversary. When I joined I was ready to give up song writing, maybe I should have? I've seen many members come and go, glad to see them come sad to see them go. With all the thousands of chordie members I just wish a few more would come and join in the forum conversations.     

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Beamer - congrats  on your longevity !      This is the best place on the net - I find myself drawn here here almost everyday.

I quite agree with Phill - I miss Amy Wall and Kiki Jan - it was nice to have their perspectives and great- great - great - vocals !
I also miss all the people that have left for various reasons as Scott stated.
I often think - " Did I write something that offended them or ignored something they were proud of - and that's why they left ? "
If I did - I didn't do it intentionally and I apologize.

I would have quit songwriting and guitar playing long ago if not for the good people and the support given in this forum.  Thanks to all !!

Jim     

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

12 Yrs already . Fantastic accomplishment.     

Music is what feelings sound like.
Music is life, that why our hearts have beats.